weeeee pt 2

( Your pov )

As we got to the mall paparazzi started to swarm us and Kins started to cry.  It made me mad not Kins but paparazzi. I groaned and picked up Kins. As we came in everyone was staring until they just crowded around us. Our guards pushed past people until we stopped.

Ian: Everyone back up or else we'll have to use force!!

People backed up and then we went into the stores and buying some clothes and jewelery for Kins and me. After all of that I decided to get Kins a ice cream because today is a fun day.

As we walked up to the place and there was a fine girl there. When I tell you I almost trip on my last step. Her eyes widen as she saw me.

Girl: Naomi Eilish?!

Me: Yup

She blushed heavily.

Girl: Okay, well welcome to Pablo's ice cream shop what can I get for you

Me: Uh... I'll get 2 scoops of cookies and cream

Girl: Mhm do you want a cone

Me: Yes please

She wrote it down then looked at Kins.

Me: What ice cream do you want

Kins: Birthday cake

Me: One scoop of birthday cake.

Girl: Mhm and your total will be $10.00

I handed her a ten dollar bill and she flashed me a smile before I blushed. We sat down and I let Kins play on my phone.

Girl: Naomi!!

I walked over there and grabbed the ice creams.

Me: Thank you

Girl: Your welcome

I walked over and gave Kins her ice cream.

Kins: Thank you

Me: Your welcome

I smiled. I just couldn't help myself anymore.  I walked over to the girl.

Me: What's your name?

Girl: Nylia Ashlyn

Me: Bruh your name is super pretty

Nylia: Thanks

Me: Do you have anything I could sign?

She had a shocked look. She walked to the back and came back with a notebook and pen. I opened it and signed along with my number.

Nylia: T-thanks

Me: No problem

She blushed for the 50th time and I walked away.

Me: I'm ready to leave

Omar: Alrighty let's go

I picked up Kins and took one last look at the girl. She was smiling hard. I smiled a bit then walked out.

This chapter sucked because I rushed 😐