don't you dare

"Tommy! Wilbur! Techno! Dinner is ready!" Philza yelled from downstairs.

"Ok dad, I'll be there in a minute," Techno yelled back from his room where he had been streaming for the past hour.

Techno ended his stream, turned off his PC, pushed his pink hair behind his ear and walked down the stairs.

Wilbur was sat in the corner of his room. He was strumming on his guitar and quietly humming. A notebook with a million scribbles was on the floor before him, the new lyrics barely visible from under all the words.

Phils yelling scared Wil a bit and made him jump up slightly. His guitar made a loud annoying noise. Wilbur stood up and walked downstairs, still humming to himself.

All of the 3 sat down at the table.

"Tommy, dinner!" Phil yelled again. This time Tommy heard it and yelled back:

"Coming dad!" Loud footsteps were heard on the stairs before Tommy's cheerful face appeared from the hallway.

"Dad, I was talking to a woman why did you distract me.." whined Tommy while sitting down next to Wilbur at the table. Phil just chuckled and put down plates in front of the three boys.

"It was actually your girlfriend Wilbur, I stole her away from you!" Tommy laughed and Wilburs expression fell a bit.

"Who?"

"You know, the girl from Twitch, her."

"She's not my girlfriend," Wilbur laughed and soon Tommy and Phil joined in on the laughter. Techno rolled his eyes visibly and let out a muffled chuckle that only Phil heard. Phil smiled at his oldest son and they all started eating.

Techno told his family about his latest stream and how much money he made in those two hours. Tommy hadn't even touched his food yet and was annoying everyone with his stories about how he talked to a woman and how she had called him a child. Wilbur was still singing a little to himself and when Tommy noticed it and found it funny, he became the new victim to his teasing. He repeated the lyrics in funny voices and changed the words to be funny and weird. Wilbur soon got really annoyed - he really loved his newest song and it wasn't even out yet. He couldn't let Tommy ruin it with his stupid jokes.

"Shut up Tommy!" Wilbur told him, the anger sounding through his voice. Tommy was too much in his own world  and didn't notice the warning in Wilburs voice. Phil on the other hand knew it too well and didn't want Wilbur to get too mad at his brother.

"Tommy. Shh," Phil whispered to Tommy but he was too into it already and having too much fun. Techno glanced at Tommy warningly but the careless boy just kept mocking.

Wilbur got mad. Like really mad. He stood up and grabbed Tommys plate he was eating out of, the fork in Tommys hand still hanging in the air, looking confused, laughter no longer visible on his face.

With that Wilbur walked off upstairs and slammed his door shut.

"So, how are you Tommy?" Techno asked awkwardly, trying to break the now uncomfortable silence between them. Phil laughed, visibly amused by the situation. Tommy was pouting and he knew he had taken the joke too far this time, but still decided to answer his brothers question.

"Just robbed of my food, not feeling that good."

After a second of silence, uncontrollable laughter could be heard from Wilburs room.

576 words