Chapter 1: King Doug-Fuzz and Witch Fuzzie

Witch Fuzzie was dead to begin with. If you don’t who Witch Fuzzie was then you might think this is a good thing, but it is not, and if you want to understand Merf’s story, you must first understand her’s.

Witch Fuzzie was very good, that is the first thing. Very, very, very, very good. She also had a very happy family.  Her husband was none other than King Fuzz-Doug of Fuzz Land! But, Witch Fuzzie did not want to be queen so, Fuzz-Doug’s sister was queen.

King and Fuzzie had two kids a cute little orange guy (Who’s name was Cute Little Orange Guy) and a happy little pink fuzzball who was CLOG’s big sister (Her name was Happy).

But then (Duhn duhn duhn) King Fuzz-Doug went to discuss royal fuzz things with his brother Fuzzly The Great and he never came back.

Fuzzly The Great became Witch Fuzzie’s new husband and nobody in their family liked him. Fuzzly only married the Witch because he wanted to be king.but by this time Fuzz- Doug’s sister, Queen Lulu was married so her husband (FloofGus) became king.

King FloofGus and Queen Lulu had four kids, they were quadruplets. Two boys; Fuzzgad and Furby and two girls; Floof and Fluff.

Meanwhile at Witch Fuzzie’s household, things weren’t going so well. Fuzzly the Great had poisoned Fuzzie and she died. He also locked Happy and Cute Little Orange Guy in the attic and was not giving them food or water. But, what Fuzzly the Great didn’t know was that the witch had an apprentice to help her with potions and spells. This apprentice (her name was Fluffer Nut) was also very clever and had hidden in one of the secret entrances to witch Fuzzie’s lair that no one else had known about.