Chapter 3: Merf's Companions

Merf was all packed up and ready to go but he was forgetting one thing: He didn’t know where Witch Fuzzie lived.  So he looked up witch Fuzzie  on the Fuzzy Net and it said that she had lived in the magic district (district 12).

“Oh great” Merf said sarcastically. Merf lived in district 5 (Smiley District) which was about as far away from District 12 as you could get.

“I’ll help you get there” said a  voice from Merf’s window.

Merf looked out the window, it was Floxy. Floxy was very bossy (not as much as Arfy though)in school she hung out with almost everyone. She was very attention seeking , but not (very) mean. So when Merf heard her, he was not very surprised.

“Hi Floxy. How do you know how to get there and why are you here?” Merf said an exasperated tone

“I live right next to you- and i have been for my whole life! Seriously Merf!!!! And because I have a special map. Any other questions?”

“Actually yes.” What kind of special map?”

Floxy rolled her eyes  “A special one of course! Do you know why?”

Merf didn’t know why but, he could guess what she was going to say.

“I’ll tell you why: Because it belongs to me!!!!” Floxy said with a smirk

“Special indeed” muttered Merf

Floxy sent him a sharp glare “I heard that”

“That was kind of the point” said Merf under his breath

“Whatever, I’m still going to help you because there is a new Fuzzopostle store in the magic district and my mom won’t let me go unless someone else comes with me!”

“Okay, Fine”, sighed Merf, “but JutmFuzz has to come with us.”

“Oh come on, you're annoying  enough, but JutmFuzz too; oh my fuzz!!!!!” exclaimed Floxy

“He’s my best friend. Like it or not JutmFuzz is coming, Fuzzgad is too.”

JutmFuzz was a very talented artist, could pick an argument in an empty room (he was particularly argumentative with Floxy and her friends), and was sassy and funny when he wanted to be. Fuzzgad was perky, nerdy, dorky and nice.

“Fine, Fuzzgad I can stand.” said Floxy

“Okay, what about the special map?”

“Come on i’ll show you”                                                                      _____________________________________________

Meanwhile at Witch Fuzzie’s tower…

“Ha Ha ha !!! That little fuzz girl and her friend fell for the map!” said Fuzzly The Great

“Yeah, they won’t know what hit ‘em boss.” said Fuzzgando, Fuzzly’s apprentice

“That route on the map will send them on a wild goose chase all through Fuzz Land, we can track them and hide the potions before they get here!” exclaimed Fuzzly

“Kill them all!!!!” said Ex-La-Fuzz

Ex-La- Fuzz went to school with Merf and friends. She was very snobby and she was just with Fuzzly the Great because she had a crush on Fuzzgando.

“What’s going on?” asked Cute Little Orange Guy. (Remember him? )

“You will find out soon enough little fuzz!” laughed Fuzzly. He  put the Witch’s old wand out, pointed it at CLOG and said: “Fuzzy doo doo fluff!”

Cute Little Orange Guy fell to the floor with a thump.

“Nooooo” wailed Happy

Her little brother was dead.