the start of the week

Bottom-Avery
Top-hania
Lesbian pregnancy
If you dont like smut or lesbian stuff please leave!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avery sat there on her fresh made bed eating blue berry's thinking about her girlfriend she was ment to visit last week but she coudlnt come, she messaged hania

Avery
Are you ok? Xx
Please come visit
Its lonely

None of the messages were read
Avery worried more and more. Everyday avery messaged her. Nothing. The messages looked like they didnt even send through.
She sighed and watched netflix and went to bed.

Midnight

Avery woke up from the vibrations of her phone beneath her arm she faintly read the messages. Hania has replied
As she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes she replied

Hania
Sorry love I couldnt respond
My phone died and I've been busy with school work and family

Avery
Oh ok

Hania
Can I come over?

Avery
It's dark maybe later

Avery heard 3 little knocks on her window, as she looked over she saw the dark brown hair of her loved one.
She ran up to the window trembling over her feet as she opened the window to let the tall brunette in.
As the moon light shone in hania lifted the little brunettes chin up and lent in for a kiss, hania licked the bottom of averys lips just for avery to gasp, as averys mouth opened with gasping she slid her tongue in and licked every corner and crescent of her mouth. Avery pulled away to gasp for air, hania walked forward slowly as avery backed up onto the bed. Avery fell onto the bed and backed up until she hit the head board hania crawled onto the small brunette and lent into her neck and left large hickeys all around her neck, Avery groaned with passion and lent her head back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanias pov
The small little brunette looks so cute in that body it makes me hard. I unclip the back of her button up shirt and slowly pull it down of her shoulders to nearly expose her 2 jugs I let go and leave hickeys all the way down her body. Hearing her moan mommy turns me on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Averys pov
I gasp as she pulls my shirt down and squeal with nervousness and she covers up my mouth trying to not wake my family up .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hania left hickeys down the brunettes body and eventually got to the V line, she looked up at the Brunette and she nodded for permission. "Just tell me if it to much "hania spoke as she rubbed the smaller girls thighs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY FUCK THAT TOOK AWHILE
GO FOLLOW MY TWITCH @Averygames2_

AND MY GIRLFRIENDS YOUTUBE

@•Stxr_weiirdo•

46 words holy fuck anyway part 2 will be uploaded soon! anyway byee