5// promises that cant be broken

"you.. you wanted to kiss me?"

"yes dreamy. i think i've liked you for a while but was just always afraid of my father. or that you would react like my father..." george looked down, nearly shuttering at the past experience when he felt a warm hand wrap around his waist.

"i wouldnt ever. and i promise that i won't ever let him hurt you"

"you- you promise?"

"yes babe"

"thank you i love you"

dream would never get used to those
that seemed to come out of george's mouth effortlessly "will you be mine?"

"yes babe" he kissed dream immediately pushing dreams kisses down to his neck, but didn't want dream to go to far and told him "nip me, but no more."

"yes babe" he pulled away and looked at george "can i mark my territory?"

george nodded and let dream continued to let dream continue what he was doing. he tried not to make noise because he didn't want to WANT dream.

/////// time skip //////// (dw there will b smut later)

"can we go to bed now dream?"

"sure babe" dream started to walk to his room when george's small hand grabbed him

"no"

"no?" dream questioned, picking up the small brunette "what do you mean 'no'?"

"with"

"ohh you want me to sleep with you"

george nodded and held onto dream while dream walked them into george's bedroom, he loved the blue-grayish paint on the walls, the white fluffy comforter on the bed, his gaming setup

"wanna stream in the morning george?"

"mhm" nobody knew they were living together, it was really convincing and nobody knew that they were dating, either.

the next morning the are some cereal and streamed, and it was only them.

"hey georgie"

"why are you whispering"

"idk"

"ok haha"

"HEOÍŃPQŠŒ"

"oh my god dream"

as the call fell silent a tall man with a smiley mask and dream merch walked into george's facecam frame and yanked his chair back, kneeling down to be george's height turned george's chair to face him

"dream what are you doing?"

"do it"

"what do you mean?"

"do something babe i didn't really have a plan"

chats going wild
"BABE?"
"ISTHATDREAM"

"yes calm down chat it's dream" george pulled dreams mask up just enough to reveal his lips and kissed him, right on camera. if the chat wasn't going wild before, it was definately now.

"guys we are just friends tho.." dream said and walked out.

george scoffed at the comment and told the stream "well everyone i do think that this will be the end of this very eventful stream we just had. i hope y'all didn't clip that because that will be the only thing on twitter do the next year and a half." he ended the stream and walked up to dream and kissed him once more. he pushed him onto the couch and stopped kissing him.

"wth george"

"hm that's what you get for teasing me earlier."

george walked into his room and pulled out his diary and wrote the following"
Dear Diray,
entry #79
Dream teased me all day today and i got him back. i'm afraid one of these days when we are sleeping together i'm gonna have one of my different dreams and that makes me nervous because i'm not sure how he would react. i know he probably wouldn't mind but you can never be too sure. Dream kissed me on stream and then called just friends which hurt like a bitch. i really hope that i wasn't being obvious but i really wanted to rail him right then and there but according to everyone in a bottom but i don't see it. Maybe i'll ask him tonight to do me. but i do kinda want to walk... oh i dont need to he can carry me. i think i should do something risky..

💬 george: he dream can you come here i wanna watch a movie

💬 dream: yea sure babe what movie

💬 g: you will see i already chose it 😏

💬 d: oh shit fuck yea

💬 g: hehehe

george pov:

before i knew it i heard dream bursting into my room and he jumped on my bed and asked "what movie are we watching babe" he looked at me and i started plating "365 days" he looked at me like i was crazy

"babe, i want it."

"well i cant you havent begged"

"mhm clay~ please please rail me i want you deep in me"

"ohh you really want it then huh?"

"yes daddy"

"ohh"

"fine. but you havent been good lately so your getting no prep."

"aww daddy" i added sarcastically "i dont like it rough" i said rolling my eyes he KNOWS i like it rough.

he undressed us both and handcuffed me to the bed. he flipped me over and grabbed my ass "ready babe?" i nodded, and he started to tease me. i whined because i wanted him in me but instead he decided to uncuff me and he grabbed my hair. he got on his knees and un did the grasp he had on my hair  i started to tease him back. i slowly licked his tip and then took him as much as i could. i made eye contact and he moaned, but he also grabbed my hair and pushed me farther. he grunted and leaned over abut to grab and smack my ass. "swallow puppy" he said as he cummed into my mouth. i did as directed and he flipped me back over and only lathered his fingers a little bit. his massive erection made me nervous because he wasn't prepping me but it was my first time and he was massive. He stuck one finger in, already making me moan, and he took it out and put it back in, starting to flick it and twirl it. i moaned and gasped, and he took it out. he lined himself up and slammed into me, leaving me a moaning mess. he started slow but went fast very quickly. he did this multiple times. he kept pulling out and slamming back in, until he couldn't anymore, and groaned "puppy your- so- tight-"  he came inside me and laid down, going back to the movie. a fee minutes later he was scrolling thru twitter looking at some fan art, i decided to support him. he was still naked and i took that to my advantage. he wasn't hard yet and to i made him.  i took him into my mouth and when he was about to climax a sat on him, grinding against him while he was letting loose inside me.

"yess dAddyY-" i leaned forward and started to nip at his jawline. he moaned and he decided to go into the shower. i came too but i couldnt walk and he took that to my advantage. he calmed my shaking leg and pushed me against the cold tiled wall, hitting me from the back. He sucked at my neck and left me so many marks, this i hoped was going to be a regular thing, and i threw away his prep because i knew i liked him rough.

1195 words