Chapter 8

When the police stormed the house even the chief felt sick. They found hinata curled into a ball covered in blood and other bodily fluids. He was asleep, well more like knocked out and his 'boyfriends' were quickly arrested. They all refused to talk without a lawyer which wouldn't help them at all considering they had videos. Hinata was rushed into an ambulance and on his way to the hospital.

Ushijima saw something though. He saw a man run from the house and took off after him. When tendo noticed this he also took off to make sure ushi didn't kill someone. He made some cops come with and the found ushi beating a dude into the ground. Tendo yanked him off and the police arrested the dude he was punching. "You can't do this, he attacked me I'm innocent" the guy yelled.

"Sir, you are on camera" one of the officers said blankly. He stopped threshing and tendo remembered who he was. "You're kyoya, from the training camp." He said livid. "Lets go tendo, we need to go to the hospital" ushi said dragging tendo. See when ushis mad it's scary but if tendo get mad it's down right terrifying. They headed straight to the hospital and waited. Soon enough kei and suga ran in looking for hinata.

When they saw ushi and tendo they went to them. "Have you heard anything?" Suga asked with tears threatening to fall. Tendo shook his head no and continued to stare at the hall. Soon a doctor came straight towards them. "We can only allow one person in. He said tendos name over and over" the redhead shot up and followed the doctor panicking silently. Once they were in the room hinata lit up as he saw tendo. "He doesn't remember much" the doctor said calmly.

Tendo went to his beside and let his tears fall. "Are you oki? What do you remember?" He said hugging him softly. "What happened? Everything hurts and the doctor asked me which one I wanted. Who else would I say?" The tangerine was genuinely confused and tendo was worried. "Bubbas do you know who your first boyfriend was?" He asked worriedly. "It was you and teru duh" Fuck.

As far as hinata knew he was only dating tendo and terushima. He couldn't remember anything about what happened and tendo was now very scared. "Its best to let him heal on his own. Otherwise it could cause serious stress on his brain" the doctor warned. "You'll have to warn them too...he'll be confused" tendo said to the doctor. He nodded and walked out to warn them while tendo sat with hinata.

"Whats going on tendo? Why am I in the hospital?" The tangerine started getting worried. "Its nothing bubbas some asshole just started a fight with you and you hit your head. Your memories should come back very soon" the redhead smiled and so did hinata. Soon the others came in and hinata looked like he was trying to think of something. "Why are you all here? Even tsukishima?" Hinata was confused.

Keis heart broke when hinata called him tsukishima. Suga was close to tears but ushijima just stayed composed. He was worried he'd make hinata hurt himself so he just acted like he did before they started dating. "Hinata what do you remember?" Kei asked sadly. "I don't know, everything's fuzzy. Also since when do you not call me shrimp?" He giggled not understanding anything.

Soon keis mom came in and kei had to drag her out to tell her. "Suga-san what's going on why does everyone look really sad?" He asked worried. "There's just some important stuff you forgot but don't you worry it'll come back to you soon and everything will go back to normal" the grey haired male forced a smile. He looked to tendo and smiled wide.

When it was time to go home though, they all forgot that hinata would have to sleep in a different room. He thinks he's only dating tendo and terushima so he won't sleep with suga and kei. "I feel weird..." he mumbled under his breath. Suga and kei looked to him confused. "I don't know I just fell like I'm doing something wrong or I'm missing something" hinata said fidgeting with his hands.