Chapter 1

Slice! went Trisha's blade as she chopped off the head of the last vampire in the nest.

"Another successful hunt!" Trisha said to herself. She got into her Domino's delivery car and drove home. Her stomach grumbled indicating hunger.

"Ha, I guess it has been quite a few hours since my last Domino's fix." she thought. "I'll order a pizza. I deserve a treat after killing all those vamps!" Before she could find the pizzeria in her contacts, her phone rang. A name she hadn't seen in awhile, it was none other than Dean Winchester.

"Hello?" she picked up.

"Trisha Paytas, long time, no speak." The male voice spoke through the phone. "Listen, I got a case. And I need some help."

"Anything for my favorite ginger." Trish said flirtatiously. Dean smirked, running his hands through his red hair. Not that Trish could see that through the phone. "I'll be there, Dean."

•••

Trisha opened the door to the motel room that Dean had told her to meet him in. She walked in. Dean sat in the room at the small table, nursing a beer.

"Hey, girl." he said with a smile, his bright orange hair seducing her by the second.

"About that, I'm actually a trans man." Trisha informed him.

"That's okay, babygirl, because I'm bisexual." he said, looking her up and down flirtatiously. Trisha blushed. Dean roughly lifted the cheap motel curtain and looked out the window into the parking lot.

"That your car?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The Domino's car? Yeah. Isn't she, like, a beaut?" Trish replied proudly. Dean laughed.

"Do you work at Domino's? Hunting not enough of a full time job for you?" Dean asked.

"I don't work there, I'm just like a really big fan. And honestly I'd say my car is cooler than yours. What is that from, like, 1965?" Trisha said, mocking him.

"1967! Baby is the best car ever made! You oughta watch your mouth there!" Dean yelled angrily.

"Whatever. What's this case that's so damn important?"

"The demon that killed my Alexander. I've tracked him down. He's here, in this town. And we are going to kill him. We are going to get revenge for my dearest Alexander Hamilton."