Chapter 4

"I won't allow you to kill my husband, Dean!" Sam said grabbing Dean's angel blade out of his grasp. Dean pulled Sam aside.

"Are you freaking serious about this, Sam?!" Dean whisper yelled.

"Yeah, Dean, I am! And I'm gonna have to ask you to leave if you can't accept my relationship!" Sam replied annoyedly, walking over to the front door, opening it and gesturing to his brother to go.

"Whatever. Whatever, Sam." Dean said, then yelled out to Trisha. "I guess we're leaving Trisha!" He and Dean walked out the door and got back into the Impala, and Dean drove them
back to the motel in angry silence.

•••

Back at the motel, Dean grabbed a beer from the mini fridge and sat back in that same chair from earlier.

"Thanks for coming all this way to help, Trish, but it seems like it was all for freaking nothing!" Dean said, annoyed.

"Yeah, thats okay. I can't believe your little brother married the demon that killed your soulmate." Trisha said, also grabbing a beer. "I'm sorry man."

"Hey, you gonna reimburse me for that?" Dean asked, pointing vaguely at the bottle in Trish's hand.

"How about I pay you like this?" she said flirtatiously, kissing him. then they have sex or whatever

•••

the next morning

Knock knock knock!

Dean and Trish woke up to the sound of someone banging on their motel room door. They exchanged glances, wondering who it was. Trish got up and walked to the door, opening it cautiously.

"Adam?" Trisha said. Stood in the doorway was his twin brother, Adam Sandler. He wore a white tee shirt that read "boner donor."

"Hey sis," Adam replied in a weird accent that no one finds amusing. He went in for a hug with his twin.

Trisha invited his brother inside.

"Dean, this is my twin brother, Adam. What are you doing here?" She looked back at Adam.

"Dad's on a hunting trip. And he hasn't been home in a few days."

*to be continued*