Hungover🕴

I woke up with a raging headache. I definitely drank too much last night. I roll over and see my boyfriend Bryce, but he was naked? what happened last night. I try to recall the events of last nights party......

~flashback, last night~
Bryce and i stumble into the nearest empty room, drunk off our asses. He lays me on the bed, takes off his shirt, climbs on top of me, and kisses me passionately. His tongue slides into my mouth and i let out a quick moan. He smiles into the kiss.

"Are you sure you wanna do this," he pulls away to ask.

"yes," i say quickly before pulling him back to me, reconnecting our lips. He strips me of my shirt now and makes a trail of kisses down my neck.......

~end flashback~
i guess we fucked.

i roll around and try to fall back asleep but it's no use. My pounding headache and dry throat make it hard to relax. I turn to Bryce and shake him lightly. He groans and turns away from me. After a bit he finally gets up.

"can you get me a water baby," i ask.

"no❤️" he replies and lays back down.

"dude i have such a bad headache can you-"

"nooooo," he groans.

"bitch boy," i lay back down.

After a few minutes of contemplating i decide to get the water myself.
I stand up almost falling over and make my way to my
closet putting on a one of bryce's shirts and some spandex.
I slowly make my way down to the kitchen and saw Josh standing there

"Dang bud you look roughhh"

"Shut up Josh, i just need water and ibuprofen for me and bryce! ow"
i wince in pain from yelling

"oh ok sorry....uhh i'll get stuff for you guys. You can head back upstairs"

I make my way back up to bryce's room and lay next to him.
About 5 min later Josh comes in

"Hey buds i got your- OH MY BRYCE WHY ARE YOU NAKED!"

"Hey hey shhhh he's sleeping, and it's because we uh.... fill in the blank last night. Just give me the stuff and get out."

"ok ok"

Josh came over to me handing me the stuff and leaving shutting the door.
I lean over to bryce lightly shaking him.

"Baby i have ibuprofen for you"

He let out a painful groan turning  over to sit up and face me.

"Thank you bubbu's" he said taking the water and pills

I took mine and pulled him over to me cuddling with him

"Can we just stay like this all day" he softly asked nuzzling his head into my neck

"of course baby" i replied pulling him closer. And just like he wanted we stayed like that the rest of the day.