Chapter 4

After I get cleaned up I told him everything about how I felt about how worried I was how many times I called him and his mom. And all he did was stare at me you can't see anything so I took my chance and I kissed him. He waited about 10 seconds before kissing me back I was shocked at the fact that he kissed me back but I didn't let it stop me. I guess the title of being a player was a lie but not all of it was a lie like when I would get kissed I didn't like to stop so I guess that was true. When I stopped kissing him and pulled away he'll shocked but he had a big smile on his face so I guess the schools bad boy/player was not so bad boy players now.

"I didn't know you like to be that way I'm sorry didn't say anything at first but I was shocked and didn't know what to say that kiss was the best kiss ever had in any of my relationships." Ben set it was a big giant smile on this face and that was the best day of my life because that was the day that me and Ben started dating.

It's been about five months since me and Ben has started dating the ration ship is going great I'm so happy that I'm with him and that I don't have to be wearing about him I can see him every single day. He finally told the police about his mom and his moms one night stands have been doing he so he has been put into foster care and since he's been placed in foster care so he is with my next-door neighbor an old lady who loves kids so I get to see him even more. And I love him more than ever and I can't wait until we graduate high school this spring he told me that after high school he wants to get an engaged and get married so probably by the time that I am in my second year of college I'll be married and maybe have one kid.