Chapter 3

After that one conversation with Ben I started to get feelings for him. The thing is is that I don't know where he is I haven't seen him since the last day of school which was like three weeks ago. I've been worried sick about him and I just have these feelings that I might be falling in love with him and they're not bad feelings. I finally told all my friends about a month ago that we were hanging out they were OK about it at first they thought it was just in it for the status of having a boyfriend but the name believe me that it wasn't about that it was just about friendship. I still haven't heard from him and it's been like three weeks I'm worried sick about him can't figure out what's going on or where he is and his parents won't answer or more like his mom won't answer. Since last time I called his mom I haven't heard anything but now it's going on about the 10th week I'm not hearing from them and I finally found him in the park covered in bruises and bleeding from his nose and lip. I restaurant and asked me how he was feeling I know that's like cheesy I know but I don't know what else to ask.

" I feel fine I've been gone away for a while and my mom told me that you were calling so I went out to go for you last night you are not your house and when I'm at your house there's a group of guys waiting out front side of your house for me and they beat me up" he said and nothing made me feel so upsetting then what he told me right now.

"did you ever see who beat you up do you know who they were then tell me what happened I was buried sick about you it's been 10 weeks and I finally heard from you and your mom also didn't answer whenever I call to make me even more worried." I said clamming and just stared at him.

" I didn't want to hurt you and I know my mom didn't answer she told me she told me she didn't want talk to you talk to the girl who made her son that's where I've been and gone hitchhiking everywhere and now I'm back." He said and stared into my eyes.

I wanted to kiss them right there and then but I feel like he should've been cleaned up before anything happened before I hurt him again.