[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 | 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬]

IM SO IMPATIENT, SO IT'S TIME FOR THE MUGEN TRAIN ARC HAHAH

"The train, again? But I just!- nevermind..." {Name} groaned. She didn't want to go on another mission that requires her going on the train. She thanked Uru by rubbing it's head with her two fingers. She then went to her wardrobe and put on her demon slayer uniform and her haori. {Name} took her Nichirin blade's sheathe and strapped it on her belt. "Time to go."

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

{Name} looked at the train and sighed. She then hid her sword and entered into the train. She sat on one of the seats and stared at the window, her chin resting on her hand. She noticed familiar bright yellow hair with red tips in the reflection of the window. Turning her head, she saw her fellow Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro. 

"Ah! Rengoku-san!" {Name} called out, waving her hand. "Come, sit next to me." She patted the spot next to her on the seat. {Name} noticed that he was carrying quite a lot of bento boxes as well. "Isn't that a lot of food, Rengoku-san?"

"This? Ah, it's not much! They were all made by Senjuro, and I must eat more to become even more stronger! Umai!" yelled out Rengoku after taking a bite out of one of the bento boxes. {Name} giggled and then felt a bento box poking her. She looked and saw Rengoku handing one of his bento boxes. "Try one!"

"Arigato, Rengoku-san!" said {Name}, gladly taking the bento box. She opened it and widened her eyes at how delicious and organized it looked. She smiled and widened her mouth, starting to eat. "This is good...!"

"Indeed it is!" said a bright Rengoku. "Umai!"

"Aren't they the Flame and Void Hashira?" whispered a familiar voice to {Name}. She turned around and saw Tanjiro with his friends, Inosuke and Zenitsu.

"Ah! Tanjiro! Inosuke! Zenitsu! So good to see you three!" {Name} called out with a happy smile, just like Rengoku.

"{Name}-nee!" said Tanjiro, fast walking up to the two Hashiras and sitting right in front of the seat ahead of them. "How are you?"

"I'm fine." {Name} smiled.

"Um... Rengoku-san?" questioned Tanjiro, which caught Rengoku's attention. "Do you know anything about 'Hinokami Kagura'? "

Tanjiro proceeded to explain about what he knew about Hinokami Kagura. {Name}, on the other hand, was finishing the bento box that Rengoku gave her. Once Tanjiro was finished, there was a pause in between the three.

"Hm! So that's it!" Rengoku finally called out. "I don't know! This is the first time I've ever heard of 'Hinokami Kagura'! I'm actually delighted to see that you were able to apply the dance your father performed in a fight, but enough of this story!"

"EH?? C-Can I please get more information...?" asked Tanjiro.

"You should become my tsuguko! I'll look after you!"