Thoughts of Star Wars Inceptions of Philosophically Notations of the Force..

" Even though I may seem to fade away, all does not. "

Adam Fraser Davidson 2019, Notes, Quotes & Thoughts Editions.

Ottawa, Ontario.

Thoughts of Star Wars Inceptions of Philosophically Notations of the Force vs. the Physics

Targeted Notations

The Cyclical Synergy of Electrical Chaos in a Controlled state of existence and mind is the endeavour I can provide in a domination into your clarity to assist you in guidance.

The Linear Idealism is a flawed allocation to solutions in physical states. As the path of an object is only in allowance of a line until it is altered in anyway.

A stasis of compliance to the Orders to Directives I can say are as so. An unbreakable balance of all and a source of presence who chooses only to be seen under a direct order in faith of a truth of unprovoked compassion to any one who may identify to the way.

A defensive nature is always hidden under all complications of distrust or distress in those near you in any capacity. Tricks to maintain the focus is always moving and in transition of a steady severely motivated focus.

The Effect itself has been sought after all over time in many places because of the fear of its actions. The fear is merely a good shield to indicate the dominance in a direction towards good over evil.

The mind trick of the Force.

A Pendulum, non object oriented hypnosis of a Stopwatch with a directly in balancing of it's interdependence to the rhythms out of synchronicity, with no contact.

A push to the side or areas of the nose to divert, also in a non contact motion.

A weaving of the domain to allocate the darkness in the Vibe or Temporal Variances to Vibrations in the Surrounding Implications.

A directed push to the head to block the Third Eyes Responses in Order to stop all informational passes.

A degree of patience to wait for the artillery or package to be heard in its approach of a nearest to secondary doorway or a 100 to 300 meter distance from it's point of interception.

3 seconds in an out of Inner Ball and a Reverse Time Inverse of a Second chance at a blow

As a safety.

As a chance at ghosting the soul.

A difference of a chance at a life save.

A defensive block or alternative to kill achievement to capture.

A striking key to place a second decision to reap.

A Yield and or to intercept an out of synchronicity being or portal jump safety as two are a level companion.

An Electric or an attempt at a trick or magic.

All Force Effect & Principle of Succession in Order.

Overview of Natural Condition.

A Condition of the Way, is the approach.

" The ideal metaphor is like a boat in a life of desired location of imaginary procurement of clarity of practices. "

The top Q here,

is your connection to inner peace.

A relevance of an intelligent presence.