The Force Effect & Circles of Equality

The Force Effect Ƒ~(ƒ/ƒ)⁰ to the TOKAMEDI⁰

" Force, a series of bodies or objects at play, exchanges apply." as I repeat in explanation, " the Mastery is knowing the advantage to allow the appropriate actions. The Effortless is an applied skill of envy as all is in motion, one must devote focus. "

Adam F Davidson 2020, explanational note

To all Reason the Ƒƒ or Force is a riddle at a high degree of uncertainty as it is the effect of objects on one another as they counteract. However does Logic Apply?

The use is and always will be a play of odds to ability and a key to a non-aggressive play to control, in knowing it's chaos.

Force according to Issac Newton is f=ma, or mass by acceleration, yet the reasoning of its use is the loss and Drove many Astronomers mad.

The Force in Principle was and is to be a nemesis with extremely confused results and approaches as two objects at play are the division of reasons to identify with informational logic to infer the coincidence or event.

The TOKAMEDI as the Informational Constant is a way to equate an object and relate it's condition, as the Force Effect is the Relationship of the many or higher than twin or an alternative to a singular reason to any event.

Ʈ₀(~Ƒ/ƒ)=ƫÕƘÃ/medi⁰

As the readings of the properties are the systematic cause & effects of any interaction.

Maintaining is keys in the results. The impact and encounter are a variety of many occurences usually in the hold of the one who is a victor, survivor or superior to the other, per say.

The Force Effect may utilize combat, to healing and ideally a way to understand stability and refuel to carry on.

A Circle of Equality

€○•~¤{♡♧◇♤}¡³

An Encompassed Condition in the Creatures of Peace.

The distance is as far as you travel and seek to find, always. As the end of the journey is that of your understanding as the memory is framed in its explanation.

A Peaceful Occasion is that of a Non-Conflict Resolution and Relation of Compromise.

As a Journey for all is endless. The condition of all is in the hands, hearts and minds of all inside. A meaning may be impossible, the attempt is everything.

I am a Human, a being and individual with the identity I know and the opinion of those around me that will change this understanding. However the truth is the way I relate in the equation of life.

All to be named a God is a Creature with a compassionate word who answers.

The fact of all being's are to being equal is really in the concept of an all encompassing respect toward the conditions in life and the rationale of the teaching or the informant.

Any Higher Authority would be dominant, as our protection and desire is to avoid the conflicts of battle and hurtful actions.

An honourable warrior does not fight, as conflict only causes conflict.

War is of pride and ego driven reasoning and not that in the forms of a peaceful ideal.

No fault to those acting once conflict has broken into disrepair. Most ideal is the easy solution and those of necessity.

The understanding of one in all is the humble surprises of the logical, not the false.

In the silence of the wonder and imagination of your all remember to keep a wish silent only known to yourself then believe it true. As you choose your endeavours remain aware of your goal to achieve keeping the trust a secret and always question is it has arrived or how you have become aware of its presence.

A creature is one of an intellect of curiosity and survival, yet as a devotion to others is your own attempt.

No matter how confusing to understand a compassionate awareness is considering your understanding leading you into the right way that has led to the survival in all its reasons that apply.

Existence is a Relative Matter.

The Sources of All in its Balance in Motion's.

The Levee is a Leveling Area.

As the Planetary Movements are a Reservoir.

The Balance Provides the Way an Assisted Wanderer to the Stability in All Life.

Adam Fraser Davidson, Ottawa, Earth Spirit Sciences 2020 copyright

Local Toons HQ Indy Media & Creative Projects

Reference Mentions