Chapter 12

Sora pov:

"Wednesday is coming soon. I'll meet up with that bitch soon. Everything has been taken care of, correct?" "Yes, my lady." "Good, now leave my room. I have to find the perfect outfit for when I make Hisoka and Illumi mine. Ah! I"m so excited. I've been waiting so long for my darlings to come to me."

Your POV:

Time has been flying by. I meet up with that girl soon. I'll try not to forget. What was her name again? Sarah, Suzy, Sally? Sora! That's her name. I don't know why she idolizes me. It's nice, though. Still, there's something off about her. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I feel like she's lying about something. Maybe I'm just overthinking this. I hope I am.

"What're you thinking about," Illumi said. "Nothing." Illumi walked over to me. He kissed my forehead. "Alright then, I have to go. Be nice to Hisoka." "But he's so annoying." Hisoka walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Yes, but you love me."

"You too, be nice to her." "I'm always nice." "You weren't being nice when you ate my pizza," I mumbled. "You're still mad over that? I said I was sorry." "Blah, blah, blah. All I heard was I'm an asshole who eats other people's food without their permission." "Well, all I heard was I'm a greedy girlfriend who doesn't know how to share."

Illumi threw another needle at Hisoka, but he caught it this time. "Stop bickering. I'm leaving, bye." "I don't get a kiss goodbye," Hisoka pouted. Illumi walked over and gave him a kiss. "Hmph, he always starts it," I mumbled. "You know I can hear you, love. Don't be afraid to say it louder." "Well, if you heard me, then why do I need to say it louder?!" I stood up on the bed. "Say it with your chest, or don't say it at all." "You always start stuff!"

Hisoka pulled my ankle, causing me to fall down. He crawled on top of me and smirked. He came down to my ear and whispered, "Be a good girl and stop arguing. I know you're not mad anymore. You simply just want my attention." "I-. Shut up I am mad." His hand slowly glided up my thigh(btw you're wearing Hisoka's shirt and Illumi's boxers. You stole them after he wore them once).

"I've already said sorry. Do I need to apologize in another way?" I turned my head away from him, but he quickly snatched my head back. I tried to avoid eye contact. He doesn't deserve to know I'm enjoying this. "Hmm, why do you look so embarrassed? Is it that this is what you wanted all along?" Hisoka proceeded to kiss me while slowly pulling off my boxers.

He inserted a finger, "My, how lewd. You're already soaking." He put another finger in. "Aah!" He was going hard and fast, and every time he hit my spot, he would go harder. "Mmm! Haa!" I tried to hold back my moans. I was being petty. I didn't want him to know how much I was enjoying this.

"Still being stubborn, I see." Hisoka pulled up my shirt and bit my nipple as hard as he could. "AH!!" He circled my nipple with his tongue while pinching the other. "There it is." He trailed kisses from my chest to my neck. He sat up and threw off his towel. "Do you want to know when I figured out you were no longer mad?" "Wha- Ah!" He shoved himself in before I could answer. "When I saw you putting on my shirt." "It's mine as far as I'm concerned."

"So are Illumi's boxers also yours?" "Y-yes, Aah!" He kept thrusting deep into me. I tried to run, but he pinned me down. "Why are you running? This is what you wanted." "Y-you're too deep!" He came down to my ear and whispered, "I think you mean not deep enough. Prends-le. Tu sais que tu peux." (Take it. You know you can.)

Hisoka sat up and started thrusting harder, deeper, and faster. "HAA, AAH!!" I came. Hisoka pulled out and flipped me over. With no warning, he thrust back in. "HAA, Mmm!" "Back to back?" He bent down and bit my ear. "You must really love it." He turned my face to his and kissed me. "Mmph!" He kept at the same pace till he came. "F-fucckk." We were both panting. "Still mad at me?" "No," I said slightly annoyed. He kissed me and said, "Let's take a shower."