Chapter 17

Hisoka POV:

Illumi and I sat down. All I wanna do is rip this bitch's head off, but y/n might die. We have to be careful. I can't lose Y/n and I know Illumi doesn't want to either. "Aren't you two going to eat? Are you worried I poisoned it? Or maybe you're not fond of steaks. Don't worry I would never poison the loves of my life. You can trust me. I care about you two more than anything. I would do anything for you two." "Then give us Y/n and kill yourself," I said. "You know I'm not going to do that, sweetheart." "Then you must not love us as much as you say then."

"I do love you, but that bitch doesn't belong with you." "She's not a bitch. And we get to choose who we want to be with," Illumi voices. "She brainwashed you. You won't understand until you devote your love to me. I can make you happy. Truly happy, it won't be the fake love you get from her." "What type of delulu are you," I asked. I looked at Illumi, who was just as confused as me. "Ugh, fine, be that way. Here's the deal. I will let her go and never touch her again if you two agree to be mine." "No." "WHY NOT!? WHY ARE YOU WITH THAT BITCH?! THAT- THAT WHORE! She didn't tell you, did she? About what she did when she was younger? How the slut was just slutting around! YOU DON'T KNOW HER! SO, YOU CAN'T TRULY LOVE HER!"

Your POV:

"no...Stop. STOP! I'll do anything you want! I'll leave them alone! Just don't hurt them and don't tell them that!" I don't want to lose them. But if the way they think of me changes. I don't think I could handle it. I love them. I know she might tell them even if she agrees. But I just can't stand the thought of them being disgusted with me. I don't what I should do. I can barely think straight right now. What should I do? My tears cleared away the blood. Sora stood up and walked over to me.

"Well, well, well. The bitch finally speaks up." She yanked my hair, causing my head to shoot up. She leaned into my ear. "Tch, knowing how much this torments you makes me so happy." However, this goes I just hope they will still love me.

Illumi's POV:

"Tears and blood streamed down y/n's face. What could be so bad that she's given up? I don't believe she's given up. She can't have. She loves us too much, and she knows we love her no matter what. We wouldn't be here to save her if we didn't. It's all the blood she's lost. That's why she's saying such stupid things. I mean, she never really did like speaking about her childhood. Even if it is that bad, I love her. "Listen up, my darlings. Your precious y/n used to be a prostitute. She also killed her parents." Y/n did what?! There has to be more to the story. "That's right. I'm surprised you never caught an STD from this bitch."

Your POV:

"Shut up." "What'd you say? Do you want to fucking die?!" Illumi and Hisoka started to walk to us, but Sora's servants stopped them. "That's not the whole story!" "What? Do you seriously want to try and justify that shit? Ha! Go ahead, then. Please, tell the whole story." I hope they don't look at me differently. Please, understand I had to do what I did.