CHAPTER TWO

So hi guys sorry to leave you hanging on the last chapter but this chapter is gonna be good !!
_________________________________
~Dakotas POV

Ok I say a little nervous because she just invited me to hang out with her friends and I've never really had friends before.

I mean I don't know if I can call them my friends though. Anyway the first bell just rang so we're on our way to the gym. I think that's what Cassie called it.

When we into the gym it's so loud and full of people running around. But Marlow looks like she knows where she's going.

And I guess she knew that I was anxious about the crowded and loud gym because she squeezed my hand.

She finally stopped it I looked up and I saw two other girls they were pretty but they weren't as pretty as her.

~Marlow Pov

I could tell she was nervous when we enter the gym. But I made sure to let her know that I was there by squeezing her hand.

I make sure I walked past my friends so she could sit down.

I introduced her to all of them. So hali was first then sydnee. Dakota seemed very shy but said hi after I introduced her.

So Sydnee and hali on in a dating relationship as well as a mommy and little relationship. So Sydnee is the mommy and hali is the little.

So after I Introduced them to Dakota I could tell hali was trying so hard not to slip because she hasn't slip  in awhile because of the stress of home life because it's not that good and the stress of today.

I think we're all nervous because we don't know who will be paired in a dorm and Every year is different Like are 10th grade year there was two to a dorm. Our freshman year there was one to a dorm but we also didn't know anybody or a freshman year so it kind of makes sense.

But this year it's supposed to be different. But while I was thinking all about this. I saw out of the corner of my eye Dakota biting her nails.

I didn't really want to bring it up but I could tell that her nails were already little knobs that I didn't want her to hurt them even more.

Hey babes let's keep our fingers out of our mouth i says. I'm sorry I didn't mean to she says looking scared.

Hey hey its ok I say reaching my arms out for a hug. She slowly but hesitantly except the hug melting in my arms like she's never had a hug.

She starting to drift off to sleep as this loud voice came over the speaker from the microphone.

Hello ladies and gentlemen I hope your morning is good let's start the morning with a moment of silence the announcer said as the room falls quiet.

Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen now let's do our pledge allegiance. After that was done the announcer speaks up again.

Okay students so we're gonna start the dorming process and we're gonna start with seniors first as this is their last year. So this year seniors are going to be dorming in a room of two.

He starts naming people and the seniors start to leave the room and go to the dorms they were assigned with their dorm buddy.

After about an hour he's done with the senior so he speaks up in the microphone again. Okay students to now we're going to do the freshman since their new this year.

The 10th graders and some junior sigh as freshman start getting told and being told where to go since they don't know anything since their new.

I look over to see that hali and Dakota on falling alsleep but their both fighting it. I don't see Sydnee anymore so I ask hali where she is and she said she went to the bathroom.

So I get both of hali and Dakota's attention and I say hey guys I can tell you are both falling asleep so why don't you get some sleep because we won't be up until like at least three or four hours.

Need Sydnee please says hali. Why do you need her bubs. Cuddles she says with tear in her eyes. Come here bubs I will give you cuddles and when she comes back I will give you to her but only if you close your eyes.

She closes her eyes very slowly but she still does. I look over to see Dakota fast asleep and literally the most uncomfortable position to but maybe she's comfortable I laugh in my head.

I look up and see Sydnee returning. Hey I got her to sleep but she wanted you so I told her that if she went to sleep she could have cuddles from you. I hand her towards Sydnee.

Which she gladly accepted her baby for me and then we start talking and playing on our phones as we wait.

____________________________________

So I'm stopping this chapter here tell me what you think so far.
The question of the day is if you should go anywhere where would it be
~ My answer would have to be I will go to Italy because I think it's really pretty~
Anyway if you have any suggestions don't forget you can always PM me or comment on this!
I will get the next chapter up tomorrow so be waiting for that!!