CHAPTER SEVEN

Hey guys so this is part two of the chapter sorry it took so long I started writing it and then I got Covid so!!
____________________________________

Hey guys so this is part two of the chapter sorry it took so long I started writing it and then I got Covid so!!____________________________________

We grab everything and take it back to the apartment and put it in the rooms that they needed to be

Then we load back into the car and go to dinner.

Sydnee's POV

    We loaded in the car, I could tell that Hali needed to change her pull-up.

When she uses her pull-up she never tells me but I can tell from the sagging.

I change her real quick then get in the car.

We arrive at outback and get get everybody out of the car.

You should take Dakota to the restroom I said to Marlow. Okay hand me the diaper bag she says.

Marlow's POV

I take Dakota to the bathroom and see that her pull up is actually wet.

Babes you need to tell me when your pull up is wet I say to her. I'm sorry she says that she starts crying.

I do quick works changing her. Then I pick her up  on my hip to calm her down.

Is that better baby are you calm I whisper into her ear. Don't know she says. Don't know what I say to her.

Why I like this so much, it should be strange I'm almost an adult I need to act like it she says. Hey it does not matter if you're an adult or a teenager, if you like it then you like it you can't stop what you like.

So I can't keep doing this she says. Yes babes you can keep doing this I say to her with a smile on my face.

Okay thank you she says. Yeah you're welcome how about I do what I would do to Hali if I was babysitting her and she was a little.

Like the rest of the day I'll treat you how I would Hali when she's little and then you can decide if you like it or not.

So hali is young enough to wear diapers, so I gonna put you in one and then put you in a different outfit that Hali's  gonna be wearing later tonight.

Are you okay with that I say to her. Yes I'm okay with that she says back.

I set her down on the changing table, I place a diaper on her and dress her in this pretty outfit they they were gonna wear later for the party.

I feel cute she says

I feel cute she says. You should because you look cute I say back.

Here I say giving her, her panda security blanket and her rollerskate pacifier.

She looks up at me and slowly yawns. Come on cutie i'll let you sit in my lap so you can go to sleep.

Mhm she mumbled. I quietly take her back to the others and set her on my lap while she doses is off.

Is she wearing a diaper Sydnee says shocked. Yea actually she is.

She's going to try it out I say quietly back. Oh my gosh that's so exciting to see squeals.

Haha I don't understand why aren't you the little I laugh.

Shut up she says I was just happy for you.

Since our food comes and we start talking about the party and eating. I wake Dakota up and get her to eat some chicken tenders.

She eats a few them before she gets tired of eating and ask for my phone.

Here is a hand her my phone with some games and YouTube on it.

Thank you she says that she beginning to watch some random show on YouTube.

Yeah no problem what are you watching I ask. This family show she says engrossed in what she's watching.

Is it any good I asked? Yes actually it's really good she says not even looking up.

We pay the bill and load ourselves in the car to go back to the apartment so Sydney and hali can get ready.

We arrive at the apartment and I gently grab Dakota and send her to the nursery.

What are we doing in here she asked sweetly. Well we're gonna play I say trying to get her excited.

OK she says somewhat confused.
____________________________________

IMPORTANT
So I don't really like this book anymore and I don't think I'm gonna keep working on it if you want me to keep working on it comment below or vote I don't know just tell me because I can but I'm losing ideas and I have no interest in writing it