The Rescue

After thorough searching, we were able to track down Dr. Pershing and were now currently chasing after his transport ship.

Boba continued to fire at the ship until he activated the Slave 1's ion cannon and disabled the Imperial craft.

Boba: (over comm) I'm bringing us to dock. Get ready.

Dad, Cara, and I ready our blasters as the ship docks and we enter the cockpit, aiming at the two pilots and Dr. Pershing.

One of the pilots grabs Dr. Pershing's shoulder.

Pilot #1: Before you make a mistake, this is Dr. Pershing.

Dad: We've met.

Y/n: Is the Child still alive?

Dr. Pershing: Yes, it's on-

Dr. Pershing gasps as the first pilot grabs him from behind and trains his pistol at his neck. Cara walks in and aims at him.

Pilot #1: Stay back, Dropper

Pilot #2: Easy pal, okay? I'm not with him. We can work something-

The first pilot then shoots his comrade and aims back at Pershing's neck.

Dad: Drop your weapon.

Pilot #1: No. No, you listen to me. This is a top-tier target of the New Republic. This is a clone engineer. And if they find out he's dead because of you, you're gonna wish you never left Alderaan.

Cara remains silent at the pilot drones on.

Pilot #1: I saw the tear. You wanna know what else I saw? I saw your planet destroyed. I was on the Death Star.

Cara: (cockily) Which one?

Pilot #1: You think you're funny? Do you know how many millions were killed on those bases?

Y/n: They signed their death warrants the moment they decided to work on a planet-destroying base. Now drop your blaster before your next.

Pilot #1: As the galaxy cheered?

Cara: Last chance.

Pilot #1: Destroying your planet was a small price to pay to rid the galaxy of terrorism.

Cara blasted him dead in the face, making Pershing cry out as the pilot fell dead. Pershing fell against his chair, holding his ear in pain as Cara walked out of the cockpit.

Dad and I looked at each other before back at the dead pilot.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

After more searching, we found where Bo-Katan and her people had gone and arrived on a planet called Lothal.

Dad, Boba, and I walk into a tavern and look around to see Bo-Katan, Koska, and Axe sitting at a table on the far end.