I Love You..(Love Story)

Chapter 3

Can't wait for tonights party..But alittle nervous,why?I really dont know..But I'm still freaking out inside after yesturday I don't think I'll be able to go to school again..I mean she put some type of liquid and I think some is still in my hair,great..Mom said i might have to cut my beautiful brown hair..I'm sad that I might have to cut it..But I'll get over it and thought of Jessie making me cut it so I'll look stupid.The first day of being in a new school and I already have an enemy,and shes one of those girls that won't stop till I'm wanting to die myself..She'll push me off the edge,she probably wants me to die..And I have no idea what i did to her..Is it because I'm new?Is she jealous,but of what?Or maybe its because,I don't knee down when she walks in the room..I'm not one of her slaves and I never will be..She can walk around with her fake looking group..She probably pays the girl she hangs with to hang with her..Thats just very sad,I don't pay to hang with people..I have friends that actually want to be my friend..I already have my problems right now,and I dont need her to make it worse for me..On the bright side I made new friends and they're pretty cool,also I know they have my back no matter..They'll be there when I need them and they know I'm always there for them..

The phone rings,its about 2:00pm and the party's gonna start soon..I Answer the phone its Johnny..I answer.."Hello?"I say."Hey,you ready?"he saids."Not quite yet but I'm about to be"I say."Alright I'll let you get ready and meet you at my house bye"he said."Bye"I say as i smile.I run to get dressed in my awesome navy blue dress,put my make-up on,put on my blue heels,and my hair down even though it looks stupid because of someone I will not speak of at this moment..But my mom did a pretty good job with it,so I don't look so stupid but pretty good..

I walk to Johnny's house feeling nervous but I'll survive the whole night.I see Lara and Diana,and runs to them as fast as i could but I didnt wanna fall cause that would be bad.But I fell anyway.."I'm ok"i say trying to get up..While Lara and Diana help me up and try not to laugh but smile."I can tell your nervous"Lara says.."its that-" i say then get cutt off.."yeah" Lara and Diana say that the same time.."Don't worry so much..We'll be here and we'll have the best night of our lifes"Diana says with a huge smile on her face."alright"I say trying not laugh..We knock on the door and I see John,he looks very..oh whats the word..handsome..but really cool.."Hey,come in"he says closing the door behind us and putting his hand on my shoulder..I smile.."you look great"he says..with a smile.."thanks"i say then smile and blush alittle..

We danced all night then I spot someone..or two..It was Taylor and Jessie,she kept trying to hold Taylor's hand but he wouldnt let her.."John,why is she here"I say while yelling over the loud music..Lara and Diana look at Jessie and Taylor "I have no idea..I didn't even invite Taylor"He says.."Maybe someone likes you"Lara says while elbowing me.."no..."I say then sees Taylor walking with way and I start to get real nervous but I breathe in and out.."Hey" Taylor says and smiles at me with his beautiful smile..I brush."Hi"i say while smiling.."Wanna dance?"He asks then I nod and slow dance with him to the song Flightless Bird,American by Iron and Wine and I lay my head on his chest not worried about Jessie..He puts his hands on my waist..Lara and Diana look at us,smiling and Lara asks John to dance with her and they danced then Jacob asked Diana if she would dance with him,they danced..

The song was about to end and Taylor pulls away alittle then kisses me softly on the lips.I smile at him and he smiles back at me.Then Jessie sees us.."oh..she's going to get it tomorrow"she says to one of  her REAL friends..The girl shakes her head..then her and Jessie walk out the house and go home..John sees us and makes a sad face.The party ended and everyone went home and Taylor walked me home,which wasn't far since John and I live like right next to eachother."See ya tomorrow Em"Taylor says and kisses me,I kiss back.."Bye"i say then go inside the house and run upstairs"so how was- ok then"Mom says but can't finish cause I zoom pass her..I lay on the bed looking at the roof while smiling then I grab my pillow and scream in it..I was so happy..I fell asleep smiling..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys sorry for the really late update

been really busy

check out my new book:

Head Over Heels

Wanna cover?!

Shouout?!

The Different <--COMING SOON!

please check these stories out!!if ya want the next chapter..vote,comment and add to reading list!!

                                               ~ILoveBTRand1D