I Love You..(Love Story)

Chapter 1

i wake up..smiling?why would i smile im moving away from all my friends,why-why would i be happy..i should be crying..i miss Trinidy..she was my BFFTTE*Best Friends Forever Till The End* but i guess not..she was awesome,always there when I've fallen,but now i have no one..my big brothers...dont even...just no..Anyway,i was moving...

Mom:Emily!!get ready!!

Me:*sighs as look all around my room thinking of the memorys i had with friends,the sleep overs...sighs again then reaches for the last thing i had in my room,a picture of me and Trinidy being silly..*i miss her..im coming mom!!*runs down stairs then trips on a step*stupid steps..i never liked u-_-

Mom:you ok?

Me:*fake smiles*yea..*rubs arm when mom looks away*

i started to worry,we were closer and closer to the new house..and man,i need to pee..to much information right?sorry..but still worried..We get there,it beautiful but i was still sad..Then our "neighbors" came over..oh no..theres a boy..The boy mom said her name was Mrs.Fielders..really Fielders..sound like they work at a farm..and..the boys name was..John Fielders..its short for Johnathan ..really..anyway..The parents wanted to talk so Johnny and I went in our new burch and sat on the swing..and talked,we actually had lots in common its like we were almost already Best Friends..its was cool..we talked almost all day,even when our parents stopped talking,we still talked..Then it was started to get dark so we had to go inside,cuz it gets really cold here..burr..

Johnny:Hey,ill see u tomorrow morning for school,right?

Me:yea*in my mind,i was like SCHOOL!!how did i not think about this earlier ..*

John:alright..ill walk you to school..well see you later,Bye!!

Me:"bye.".omg i was freaking out..so i ran inside and sat on the sofa then it didnt feel right so went up to my room and fixed my bed up for sleep..i got finished..then grabed both my granny blanket and my puppy toy dog since i had since i was little and squeezed them tightly..then i grabed a pillow and screamed very loud in it..great now my throat hurts..I turned on my boomphones to where it plays out loud,Thinking Bout You by Frank Ocean started to play..Then I started crying harder and harder till i fell asleep...