-Prologue-

Welcome To Another Tommyinnit Adoption AU book!

I know I've done this before, but i wanted to include Tubbo in the family!

TW: Panic Attacks, Deppression, Anxiety Attacks, Cutting, Angst

Tommy's Disorder's:

Sleep Paralysis

Anxiety

Slight Depression.

Eating Disorder (Anorexia)

PTSD

Anger Issues

Trust Issues

Okay More into the actual story, Phil is the Dad, Tubbo is the SECOND youngest, Wilbur is the second oldest, Techno is the oldest Son, Tommy is the youngest 

Techno is the tallest at  6"1' 

Phil Is The Second Tallest at 5"11'

Wilbur is the Third tallest at 5"9'

Tubbo is the Fourth Tallest at 5" 4' 

Tommy is the smallest at 4" 11' 

(I like to think of it as, because of the Anorexia Tommy never out-grew Tubbo)

Techno,Wil, and Tub's were already adopted. Techno was adopted first at 2 years old (His parents left him), Wilbur was the second adopted at 4 years old (His parents died in a fire), Tubbo was adopted at 5 Years old (His parents died do to cancer, and suicide) 

The reason Phil adopt's is because, multiple years ago his wife died of Cancer. Out of respect and love, he never dated another woman again. His wife had always wanted children, to see the happy smile's one there faces! So that is what Phil Set out to do! Make children Happy. 

Tubbo, Phil, Techno, And Wil set out to find a new brother. They meet one that catches they're eye. Tommy, a Thirteen YO boy with bag's under his eye's and multiple scars on his face. Phil always find's the saddest kid's and tries his best to make them happy, usually there is a little spark of hope in these children, But is there one in Tommy?