Introduction

"Your eyes are a glimmer,
Your eyes are a spark.
They hold me transfixed,
They hold me so close."

Mentions of neglectful parents and a anxiety attack (not the same as a panic attack, if you are wondering) Hey This is a small edit, but I did some research and it turns they are not really the same thing because anxiety attack doesn't really exist and used by people who are having a panic attack but don't know if  it is one (I think???) So, yeah, that was a mistake. But, it still applies because I basically did some research and they still have the same effects. Have a great day :) . If you feel in anyway that you have had this kind of attack before (which can vary from person to person) and are not receiving any kind of support, please help yourself and see a specialist. If you relate to any of the neglect that is talked about in this book, please talk to a friend or anybody that can help. Or search up a national hotline that can help you in any way. Please take care of yourself, we can't all of have Atsumu (After all, he is Sakusa's), but you can always be a Atsumu to yourself :)

oh, and the ship is Sakuatsu (From Haikyuu), if you didn't look at the title. It is BL (Boy love) So, if you are uncomfortable, please read a different book.

If anybody has ever experienced an anxiety attack before and feels my definition is way off, please tell me, I will do anything to make it accurate. 

Some links I have used for research (If you know any that are incorrect, please tell me so):

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321798 

 https://www.healthline.com/health/panic-attack-vs-anxiety-attack 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/anxiety/symptoms-causes/syc-20350961 

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/are-anxiety-attacks-and-panic-attacks-the-same-thing/#:~:text=Anxiety%20attacks%20aren't%20technically,response%20to%20a%20stressful%20event.

(And more)

Description - 

Sakusa has a panic attack, and Atsumu knows what to do.

Sakusa could feel the slight peak of anxiety in the back of his mind, the slight built up of hurried thoughts, the small peaking of doubts become some kind of plague in his mind - Spreading and growing. Sakusa felt it starting after that dinner, after he had sat at most two metres away from the personification of everything that Sakusa hated, after he had that dinner with his parents.

It made Sakusa feel dirty.

And now, after everything had finally came crashing down, after the rain had dropped from his cheeks, after the sky had slipped from it's throne, Sakusa was in warm arms.

Atsumu's arms.

"How can the world be so cruel?

your light skin sparkles under the moon,

your eye a dark abyss;

darling - you are so beautiful. 

How can the world be so cruel to such a creature? 

How can they be cruel to you?"