Coloured 2

Sakusa woke up in cold sweat.

Beside him, he heard a grumble, Sakusa realised that he had shot up in a sitting position when he woke up.

He also didn't realise that he was apparently drunk last night, because he had a killer headache and Atsumu is looking at him weird.

"How ya feelin'?"

Sakusa blinked, his whole body feeling like lead. The sun filtered through the window, the window beside the huge bed was open, and Atsumu was laid out like gold in the sun, his body glinting a bronze. His eyes smiled up at him, he was leaning heavily on his arm, staring right at Sakusa.

"I feel like killing,"

Atsumu laughed, it was an ugly thing; his laugh, but it made Sakusa smile none the less. Atsumu sat up from the bed, and walked out the bedroom.

"Come out, Omi-kun, I'll make pancakes."

Sakusa smiled,
He felt great.

Sakusa stood up, a sudden burst of wind hit his back, he looked back at the open window.

The green grass of the backyard was overgrown, the small bed of flowers that Atsumu had neglected sat in the side. The lemon tree of their neighbours stood tall behind the breaking wooden fence, small bits of sunlight made it through, it framed the tree, making it's dark green leaves  look dark gold. Sakusa's hands instantly reached for his pencil, even though nothing was there. He sighed, and went out.

Painting could wait, now, pancakes.

.......

This is pretty small, but I wanted to get something out. Hope you enjoyed the little I could give :)