-2 장-

3rd PERSON POV

*Bell rings*

Now everyone was in their 6th period. History Class. It's not that Hyejin hates history cause she doesn't; she did actually enjoy her history classes but ever since that new history teacher started teaching their class, all that they've ever done was watch videos and nothing practical.

The teacher came in and said, "Today we will be watching this video on the history of ......." (Sorry i forgot what he actually said). As he was about to play the video, Hyejin stood up from her seat and complained to the teacher about how they have been watching videos of history ever since he started teaching them. In the end, she said this to him. "Aren't you only teaching us because of your payment fee as a teacher?"

"Oh~~!"said the class in unison.

"Hyejin-ah I understand that we have been watching videos like this but atleast try to understand the fact that the teacher might also be tired."said Yeseo with her teeth gritted as she did not want to sound too mean to her.

"Yeseo, i know your my friend but your literally doing your math work in history," Hyejin turned back to the teacher, "Teacher Jo, if you only need money then go get a different job because the children in this school is here to actually learn something and not watch shitty video from youtube just because your lazy ass is 'tired'"

"What!! How dare you disrespect me! You're a student and I'm a teacher! How dare you disrespect an elder! Follow me outside!"

And with that, Hyejin and her 'teacher' walked out of the class. Hyejin's classmates were so proud and happy at what Hyjin had done on behalf of their entire grade. However, Hyena and Yeseo were probably the only ones that were slightly worried about the consequences that she would face for going against a teacher.

HYE-JIN POV

I walked out of class with teacher Jo. I mean I don't regret doing what I did because it's true. We ended up in the gymnasium.

"How dare you talk back and disrespect a teacher huh!?!"

"Well you aren't even a teacher considering how you cant even teach a group of kids properly."i said as calmly as i could. The next thing I knew...

*SMACK!*

My head was turned to the right with my cheek stinging and my hair covering my face.

"You'll be getting more than that the next time you ever think of disrespecting me."

Me being me, i immediately talked back and replied, "As if you could do better than that..." And again...

*SMACK!*

Damn this dude is such a bitch. My cheek hurt twice as much now that he slapped me on the same area twice. With that, he walked away. Probably going back to class to teach. "Ugh!! Now i have to explain to mom and unnie how i got this bruise." I groaned. I quickly rushed to the bathroom to wash my face, then I'll probably go to the nurses office to get this bruise treated.

3rd PERSON POV

Little did Hyejin and Teacher Jo know that Woojoo saw everything. He told himself that once his class finished, he would go to check on her.

Author's POV

I'm so sorry for not updating so soon but i hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm working on the third chapter for this story so please look forward to it. Also, Kijoon and Woojoo are tied to get Hyejin's heart. Please share my story to your friends, aquaintances and families.