|| 2 || 🔞

(A/N: cole is just a random name lol)

!! smut !!

╬╬═════════════╬╬

╬╬═════════════╬╬

5 HOURS AGO

you were with your boyfriend, cole, and he was texting his bestfriend. you've always hated how your boyfriend is so close to this bestfriend of his. he would always make time for her, to make her feel better but he can't even give the same time and effort for you.

"why are you so jealous of her? she's only my friend" yeah sure, says the one who hugs her and kisses her forehead.

oh, but that isn't the only excuse he makes.

in situations like when the he's the one obviously wrong, he would shift the blame to you. he likes to brainwash you and fill your head with lies. so that in the end, it would look like you're the one who's wrong, not him. he doesn't like to be proven wrong.

PRESENT TIME

"cole better bring my textbook with him or else i'll kick his balls." you whispered to yourself, you were annoyed because he didn't even use the textbook instead he was using his phole the whole time in class.

you twisted the key in the door lock and it unlocked. you forgot to get your textbook from cole because you were in a hurry after class ended. the room was dim and you noticed that the bathroom is occupied, someone is taking a shower. you wanted to just get the textbook and leave but your gut is telling you to stay and wait for cole to come out of the bathroom.

you sat on his bed and look all around his room. you could see shadows of you and cole dancing around, goofing around and such. you missed how he used to hug you and cuddle with you but now, he's changed.

"what a pleasant surprise." you snapped out of your thoughts and looked up. eren yaeger. what the fuck is he doing here? it's been 3 months since the last time you saw eren at the bar. your eyes widened when you see him with just a towel wrapped around his hips, it was low for you to see his v line. he has a great mascular body.

you didn't notice how long you were staring at him. his hair was not in his usual bun and it was wet. damn, if he could look good in his bun, he even looks great when he's fresh out of the shower.

you were staring at him a bit too long. well, you were just enjoying the view. he lifted your chin with his thumb and forefinger so that you could look at him. you were lost in his gorgeous emerald eyes. he tilted his head to the side and leaned in, his face inches close from your face. is he going to kiss you?

he smirked then lets go your chin and puts his hands on his hips. tsk, tease.

"w-what are you doing in cole's room, eren?" you asked, looking away from him. you could see in your peripheral that he's putting on his sweats. did he just dress up while you're in the room?!