|| 4 ||

╬╬═════════════╬╬

╬╬═════════════╬╬

"eren what the fuck?!" you pushed eren away from you and wiped your lips with the sleeve of your shirt.

"why did you push me away?" eren leaned his back on the wall beside you.

"you think i'm that cheap to just let you kiss me like that? you just fucked another poor girl before you kissed me here!" you shouted at eren, he just rolled his eyes.

"oh? and yet you teased and acted sweet towards me earlier during class." eren puts his hands on the wall behind you, locking you between his arms.

"aw, so that's why you were in a hurry to get out of the classroom! someone got sexually frustrated and for him to relief his frustration, he decided to fuck a random girl" you pout like you feel bad for eren.

"you're so fucking cocky." eren laughed and removed his hands, letting you go.

you immediately turned to the door but eren held your waist. eren drops his head on the crook of your neck and held you closer to him. he whispers, "i need you so badly" you were frozen. you know to youtself that you need to decline and continue finding sasha, but you want to feel his touch.

he peppered your neck with kisses while unbuttoning the first three buttons of your shirt. eren slowly removed your shirt as he left soft kisses on your shoulders, his kisses trailed down your chest. it gave you goosebumps on how light his kisses felt.

you always feel powerless whenever he does these things, you become putty in his hands.

eren sucked on your skin, not too hard and rough to leave a hickey. even though he wants to, he can't.

eren looks up at you, you saw lust in his half-lidded eyes. he slid his hand on the back of your neck as he tilted his head to kiss you. the kiss was passionate.

his free hand roamed on your body, it landed on your ass and he gave it a light squeeze. you moaned in his mouth, he took the opportunity to insert his tongue in your mouth.

eren's hand slid on your thigh and lifted it. he pressed his body closer, his crotch grinding against your warm core, you could feel how hard he is. you placed your hands on his shoulders for support.

"sit on the table. NOW. and open your legs for me." eren instructs as he's panting a little ftom the make out. you did as you were told. you sat on the teacher's table and you rubbed your clothed clit as your other hand played with your breasts. you bit your lip while you looked at eren. you didn't care how desperate you looked in front of eren.