Chapter 4

~~Izuku's POV~~

I sighed and started to let out a calming scent to help descalate everything and I could it was working because both Kaachan and Sho were slowly relaxing along Kiri who siting at the table with a smile.

"Kaachan let's go wash up"

I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the bathroom while nodding to Kiri who picked up on it and got up to make Sho sot down. Once in the bathroom I sat on the counter while he washed his hands "Kaachan what's wrong" he looked up at me and sighed "I think my runt is coming soon" I smiled and excited.

"If that's true so is Todo's and Kiri's which means we can try for a baby"

He looked at me and I stood just there giving him the puppy dog eyes which made him growl and kiss me "your fucking adorable" I smiled and kissed back "let's go eat" he nodded and grabbed my hand and lead the way back to the dining room.

"Kiri, Todo Kaachan has something to say"

They both looked at up at us "I fell that my runt is coming" they both stood up and came to us "which means ours is to" I smiled and nodded "which also means we can start trying to have a baby".

I bounced in my spot -its an omega's dream to provide their alpha's with baby's- I stopped and shook my head

-no bad Izuku bad Izuku and think like that your not with your mom anymore-

I smiled up at my alpha's "are we sure this the right time" they looked st each then at me "Deku your the number 1 hero and we are the top 4 hero's" I put my finger to my chin and thought about -what if they turn out quirkless like me- then it hit me. The only that knows my secret is Kaachan so I took a deep breath "before we decide anything theres something I need to you guys" they looked confused but sat back down  amd I took another deep breath

"there's a secret that only Kaachan knows"

I saw Kaachan widen his eyes as he quickly stood up "wait wait wait De-Izuku are you sure that you should tell them I mean it's a very dangerous secret" I jumped when he said my actual name but then slowly smiled.

"Kaachan they have a right to know as our mates and as our best friends"