Valentine's Day Special! 2021

Valentine's Special! (Not inclined with the book btw! So, Viktor and Dos are Alive and no Quatro stuff.)

- Who's denser? Ali or Alicia?

Normal P.O.V.

"Roses?" Naïve Ali asked as he watched how Agent Geetha and Agent Moon folding some kind of pieces of paper and sticking them on a metallic wire stand that makes it looks like flowers, especially roses. At least, that's what he thinks those colorful stuffs are.

Although he was, for once, updated and well informed that today is those days where red and pink hearts are everywhere and the General himself shuts in his room the whole day doing whatever. It's actually his first time putting any interest in the said occasion. Since Christmas and other occasions are the most holidays he usually enjoys, he remembers how his good friend Viktor would take him to some fancy restaurants along with Mrs. Ong for some quality time in valentines. He could vaguely remember how Viktor's mom made him wear a pink heart shirt saying "will you be my valentine?" the whole day, and god how embarrassed was he because Viktor wore the exact same shirt while Mrs. Ong wore a pink shirt saying "I'm taken" although it's like 2 years ago, he could remember it.

And hell, how embarrassed was he when he bumped onto his uncle and Alicia (probably they have some kind of undercover mission or plainly following Ali again) and hell, you will never guess what Mrs. Ong did to Alicia that caused the girl to never show up in front of Mrs. Ong again.

You guessed it, she made Alicia wear a pink shirt saying "I'm his valentine" although it's a tease, it's kind of flushed Alicia's left over pride the whole valentine's eve.

Yes, she incinerated the shirt when she got home, along with acid.

"Yes Ali, Roses. It's one of the many symbols of valentines and we thought that it would make things much more heartfelt if we put some décor. The pillar leaders didn't mind it as long as we clean up afterwards." Agent Geetha replied as she commanded a drone to hang the makeshift rose garland over the ceiling which there were already a few finished garlands which sticks from all corners and onto the center wherein a large heart was hanging from the very center where the ends of the garland meet. It looks like some kind of disco ball but it's mainly just a big red heart... is it a piñata?

"What's the difference of giving roses instead of hearts? I mean, they're kind of appreciated the same way..." Ali muttered as he watched how the droids aided Agent Geetha with designing the ceiling. The training arena could've been known as a ballroom instead.

Maybe... they're planning a ball?

Oh crud, does that mean you need dates like those in senior proms that parents won't stop talking about during teenage years?

"Ali, Naïve Ali, Hearts are general, but if you want to woo a girl, use flowers!" Moon exclaimed as she threw the makeshift rose petals around which caused a mess, but she didn't care, she can always clean up later. Her special effect to emphasize her point is what matters.

"But... why flowers? I mean, don't heart shaped stuff make them happier?" Ali once again questioned, only to gain a sigh of exasperation from the inviso female.

"Duh! Girls love flowers! Which girl wouldn't? giving flowers, especially roses to girls is what makes them feel loved. I mean, I feel disgusted when Jet gave me a pink rose but I like flowers so I'll just keep my insights to myself—I'm not saying that the girl might reject you, I mean, you're adorable! Lovable! Who wouldn't be happy to receive flowers and love letters from you? Oh! Don't forget the chocolates! Girls like it sweet!" Moon chirped, it's true that Jet gave her one, but after giving her a valentine's card, it made her annoyed.