CHAPTER 6: FIRST KISS

Taehyung's POV

      What the... I didnt want these, I want to reject the offer
       I want to object my management favour but I dont have a choice
       I will accept this if it is Irene noona... I will gladly do it but that woman... I dont want her even though she is beautiful and my members are talking about her. She's not my type.

      I meet with Irene noona to talk about this, even though she didnt accept my offer to be her boyfriend we still keep in touch.

" So are you saying that you will be making a reality show with my baby Tzuyu."

" Who's your baby? That is supposed to be me.?" I hate that girl... Tzuyu

" Are you jealous at my baby?" She laugh prettily... I loved her laughs its melt my heart.

" Dont tell me you are close with that girl?"

" Of course, she is my precious baby.... and dont ever hurt her or else I will be punching your face."

" I hope I will be also your precious baby soon."

" Taetae, did I tell you that we are not for each other...."

She keeps on rejecting me but I will keep on loving her no matter what.

" Yeah yeah noona..... but how did the two of you become close.."

" Its just she's cute thats why I want to protect her......"

    Even we dont have label we already did it.... shes my first.... but Im not her.... I didnt think about that...as long as she is mine...

   "Noona, I need to go.... my manager is calling me.."

      My manager is calling me to meet the producer of our show, gladly I didnt meet that girl because of their new MV.

     --------

   After we are done with our first day as a couple, I want to give up.... I cant stand being close with her....

    " Okay guys, sleep well with your new house. Dont worry there is no camera on your room and the camera is off at night."

   " Uhmmm... pd nim what do you mean our new house.... we are not staying here right?"  She ask an obvious question...

    " Of course, didnt you see the contract?"pdnim said

  " I didnt hear about this."
This girl is really....how did she sign the contract without reading it.

" So for you to become more closer, you need to stay here together...." pdnim

"But I didnt bring any clothes......"

" Dont worry your manager already did... " she nods and our pdnim left

     She look at me, I hate that eyes... she looks vulnerable.

" Ohh sunbaenim, I will be going to my room already..." she said

" Are you a fool, first you signed the contract without knowing the consequences and now you are thinking that you have your own room when we have only one room here." I shout at her, she looks scared but I dont care....

" Im so..sorry sunbaenim..."

Her things was brought by their manager, we need to share the cabinet for our things.

But there's one thing I dont want to share..... it is the bed.

" Sunbaenim you can take the bed I will be sleeping at the couch..."

" You think I will be gentleman and reject your offer, you are wrong because I will gladly accept it."

   I cant see any emotion on her face... she just get blanket and proceed to the living room.