Promise - Childe Part 1 🤬

Life wasn't easy in Snezhnaya, the climate within the region is rigid and dreadful that even common wildlife from the grasslands don't exist there. Even the figurative phrases like the 'cold shoulder' are literal things that you should avoid. The Cryo Archon, Tsaritsa, once a pure and gentle soul has engulfed herself in anger and hatred, plunging the whole region to her full control and no contact from the outside world.

Her screams for bloodshed and continuous waging of war has made her people revolt. It wasn't a big deal for you to initiate a revolution, but knowing the fact that the very man standing in front of you, Childe, has been ordered to kill you.

"Y/N, you know how I don't want to do this."

Tartaglia was your beloved. Both of you wanted to have a good life together, but now, considering that he joined the very organization you despised, making you cut off ties with him until this very moment. He laid his eyes on you, his hands trembling as he held both of his specialized hydro daggers. You knew he couldn't hurt you, because he made a promise to Teucer.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N!" A young innocent voice called out your name, his brown hair was a few shades lighter than the leather on his clothes. You were at the street staring at the alleyway in front of you, it was only you who knew what happened there, and it was dreadful. But the brightness the little kid showed, gave you some consideration to still live in that wretched place.

"Teucer?-" You were caught of guard when he suddenly pounced on you, giving you a hug. You instinctively carried his body as you were hugging you back. To the eyes of the public, you were like a parent to the little kid, maybe it was one of the things he like so much about you.

"Ah, I see you have met my brother already. Here, let me take him of you for a while." Childe took Teucer off of your hold and let him go down to the ground, but the poor kid clinged to your leg instead, making you look flustered.

"What are you doing here? You told me you were on overtime?" You knew that Childe worked for the Toy Industry within Liyue, it was true since you saw the toy Teucer brought back when he 'escaped' to Liyue, you could say that he couldn't have done it without your help.

Child scratched the back of his head, his face starting to look red.

"Well, my baby brother wanted to see you again. Don't get me wrong, I also want to be with you too- Eventually I made arrangements and I was finally able to get some time off from work." Childe said as he was looking below and up to you.

"Big brother always look sad when he comes home, so I wanted him to let me see Y/N!" Teucer said as he jumped happily between you too. He's like the obvious cupid on your relationship, although you know how Childe intensely loves you, but Teucer makes it more special.

"So, where do you guys wanna go? I'm getting hungry already~" You said as you rubbed your tummy and made a cute expression.

"Me too big brother! I'm hungry too!~" Teucer mimicked.

Childe laughed at how you and Teucer seem to get along. For him, it seems like you two are the actual siblings. Seeing how cute you acted whenever Teucer is around made him want to protect you too, he could never hurt someone that the young kid loves too.

After a while, you three were finally able to go to a nearby restaurant. Childe always volunteered to treat you with his Mora, but this time he is absolutely forced to spend. While Teucer was busy picking his food at your table, Childe sat next to you and placed his arm behind you.

"You know, I couldn't get you off of my mind lately, but the little guy made it worse," Childe said teasingly. You looked at Teucer, who was still busy salivating at the pictures, it gave you time to do something... unexpected. Your placed your free hand onto his lap which gave him a sudden reaction, which ended up kicking the table.

"Big brother? What's wrong?"

"Oh- nothing Teucer hahaha, I might be a little sleepy." Childe removed his hand from you and he waved immensely at Teucer. After the little guy understood his reasons, Childe leaned at your ear and showed his 'anger'.

"That was fun, but try not to let your guard down when my baby brother's not around."

Time has passed, you finished eating and also his little brother as well. Childe went to the counter and paid for everything. The night was quiet in Snezhnaya, the cold would feel dreadful around you but with someone like Tartaglia, it was comforting. You both had a conversation while Teucer was skipping in front of you too, until he suddenly faced you both.

"Big brother! Let's make a promise!"

"Hmm? What is it this time Teucer?"

"Ever since you've met Y/N, you became more happy. I was jealous at first but I'm starting to like you too," Teucer looked at you and went in between you two and held both of your hands.

"Big brother, promise me you wont hurt Y/N. Please?"

The words of Teucer made you feel uncomfortable and yet sad. You knew that something was a bit odd about Childe, but you didn't had any evidence to prove it. Why is it that whenever you try to follow him secretly, he always go to the Northland Bank. Toy works aren't supposed to be in there, right? The place itself is well known to be a funding area for the Fatui's expeditions outside Snezhnaya.

Tartaglia was suprised of his little brother's words and yet he felt worried as well. His look on your face says it all but it soon turned to the smile you've always adored since you were little.

"Okay Teucer, I'll take care of Y/N."

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you guys for reading my content❤️ Don't forget to vote and comment your opinions, that way, I could know if you guys love it.❤️ Have a good day❤️

I have also made some adjustments on the previous chapters, if you already read them, you could see some difference on it by the time you read this note. Hope you like my improvements❤️