Cha Eun Woo

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

That midget ... i swear to god , i will kill him .

SAY THAT TO YOONGI WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING ' I LOVE YOU' TO MY BOYFRIEND '

And Taehyung also said it back .

I glare at Taehyung and show him my furious face.

" Babe i saw that "

" Yeah ofc because I AM showing it to you ! "

" And why is that ? "

" Oh i don't know ... maybe because i just got officially dating with my boyfriend today and kissed him today but when I'm holding his hands a while ago, he quickly takes it back when he saw Jimin .. Oh and never deny that Jimin said that my boyfriend is 'His' .. and lastly, HE SAID I LOVE YOU TOO AT JIMIN AND NOT ME ! "

Taehyung giggled

" Oh, so that's funn-"

I got cut off when Taehyung kiss me on my lips . i deepened the kiss when i pull his nape at me . The kiss turns out to be making out ... When i'm about to bite his lips .

Suddenly,

HONKKK !!!

Fucking cockblokker ! I know you don't have a boyfriend like me ... hmph

Taehyung pulled apart and clear his throat. I'm back focusing on my driving even in my heart , i want to kill the owner of the car behind me ...

" Fuck the honk " I said out loud

" Hahhahahaha. its literally our fault for making out at the traffic light "

" HornBlockker... Are you jealous i have a beautiful boyfriend ! "

" McLaren is the most beautiful car in the world. and its worth $14.5 million. "

" Oh believe me you more than that ... people dying to get you BUT you are not for sale because you have already taken... That guy must be very lucky, i envy him "

" I know right but my owner is very idiot and a spoiled brat "

I glare at him and he giggled

" But my owner is so hot and handsome "

" Thats better "