Epilogue

10 years later

10 years later...
Taehyung's POV

Many things have happened this past 10 years. Everything explained ..

Mr Jeon never said to take the first top student . It's all Ms Lee's idea so we gettin close . Jungkook hates to go to the library because he will remember all the past memories with the little me. My mum always want to meet us but our appa don't let her because he's scared if we got attached with our mum than him. So he tried everything to stop our mum from looking for us. Ms Lee make Jungkook jealous by using her son.. she actually adopts the child .. that's why her name still Ms and not Mrs . Because she only like children and really want a son but she doesn't like to be married .. then she makes Jungkook jealous because I'm really close with Ms Lee's son which is Park Seojoon. Mrs Jeon and my mum are still really close until now . Lisa , well she found her true love ... Jennie. Bogum also found true love from a drama he acted. Yep Bogum is an actor now . I'm proud of him . For Cha Eun Woo, he is also an idol and an actor ! His husband, Moonbin also has one group with him called ASTRO !

For Namjin .. they've married and already adopt 7 years old's son and 5 years old's daughter... they're very cute . They take adoption right after they got married . Namjoon hyung didn't take Jeon's Corp because Jin hyung's appa asked him to take over Beauty Kim Corp meanwhile Jin hyung become the model of the product.

As for Yoonmin, they just got married like 4 years ago. They also adopted 3 years old's son and a pet . Yoongi takes care of his family business while Jimin takes care of his dad's company PARK ENT. He gave his cousin to his mother's side to take his mother's hospital .

For Hobi, he was already married to a beautiful woman. Turns out he's the only one who's straight. He married Armee 2 years ago and now they have 1 year old's daughter . Hobi hyung takes his family business while helping his sister at MEJIWOO . He's still a cheerful person . That's explained how he got a very active and cheerful daughter .

"Baby.. what are you thinking ?"

"Kookie~ just remember back the memories"

"Come on we'll be late at the reunion "

"Okay my dear hubby" i said

"Baby.. I swear to god.. I will impregnate you again this year "

"Stop it ...its hurt ! " I said

"EOMMAAAA !!! APPA !!! Jakey take my favorite book !"

"Bwekkk !! Hyung is really weakkkkk !! I'm strong ! "

"Oh god .. JAKE !! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE !! GET DOWN NOW !!" I shouted

"No !" Jake said shaking his head

"Jakey please listen to eomma .. you will get hurt "

"Yeah ! And my book ! You asshole !! you wait until you're asleep tonight i will secretly cut your dick like a surgeon and feed to Yeontan.. wait no Yeontan don't want that because it's disgusting .. I KNOW I SHOULD CUT AND I WILL SHOW IT TO YOUR CRUSH ! I WILL TELL HER THAT YOU ARE A GIRL NOW !! You don't have a dick anymore ! Thats more like it ! How you like that asshole ?!"