Armin

(art credits: artofneight)
Background information:
You can Armin are married and Armin just had a long day with meetings with the scouts, and is finally coming home.

ARMIN
Chapter one:

   Armin closes the front door, as he steps into the home he shares with you. And you hear a soft lock and click into place. You're in the kitchen eating the strawberry cake you just baked.

You can feel him come towards you. His front to your back.

"I think it's time you gave me this sweet treat since it looks like you're already having yours."

He whispers in your ear as he takes his hand and cups your pussy. You let out a light moan as you spread your legs a little bit, knowing that he wants to be you out.

He slides his hand from cupping your center to inside your underwear.

"Wow, looks like you're soaked already with need." He pointed out.

"I bet you were home playing with yourself and thinking about this. Weren't you?" He asked.

You nod a little, feeling a bit embarrassed that you couldn't help yourself and just had to masturbate while he was gone.

You push yourself against his hardness trying to get some friction. His hands are still inside your underwear and he circles your clit, then moves the other hand to finger you. You grip the kitchen counter in front of you trying to fight the need to cum so fast.

Armin blankets your body with his and bury his face against your shoulder as you cum with a loud cry.

"That's it baby, you're such a good girl" he praises you.

After a couple of seconds you lean your head back looking into his eyes. He smiles at you and kisses you on the cheek. He takes his hands out of your underwear and says, "let's go to the bedroom, I want my head between your pretty thighs."

You're only too excited and you walk hand and hand to the bedroom.

As you both get into the room Armin pushes you on the bed.

"Get on your back, (y/n)."

You get on your back as Armin climbs on top of you.

When he's on top, he stops and just gets a good look at you.

"You're so beautiful he says as he smiles, I love you...do you know that right?" He questions.

You give him a playful slap. "of course I know that and I love you too." You take your hands and warp it around his shoulders pulling him down to you.

You give him the biggest kiss you can.

And for the rest of the night you both make hot sexy love.

———————-
Sorry this is so short I plan on making them longer in the future.
Please don't forget to vote if you like the chapter and give me a follow to support me. My socials are in the summary of the story if you want to show some love there.

Thank you so much for reading my writing and I hope you have a great day <3