Chapter 6

Btw I can't remember if I said they were in Tokyo or not but pretend I said that- 

"What?! Who did it?!" Hinata looked at kenma sadly "That's the thing....We don't know.."Kenma looked like he was deep in thought. Just as Hinata was about to say something Kenma spoke up."Would you like to come over to my house? Kuroo was supposed to stay over tonight so do you want to hang out with us."Hinata smiled at Kenma "I'd love that".

.

.

.

Hinata and Kenma got back to Kenma's house and just as they got there they saw Kuroo standing by the door waiting for Kenma. "Oh wow you actually stood by the door instead of breaking into my house this time" Kenma said rolling his eyes. "What do you mean I never broke into your house," Kuroo said, sounding offended. "I found you sleeping on my couch while I was out when I didn't give you permission to. That's breaking in" Kuroo looked away mumbling, glaring at the ground.

Hinata laughed a bit looking at the two. It's like watching two children fight except one of the children is smarter. "Come on in Shoyo" Kenma opened the door a bit wider so Hinata could get in. Kenma sighed and let Kuroo as well. Kuroo walked in happily and sat by Hinata. Kenma snickered and walked into the kitchen to make something for the three of them to eat.

"Shut up, pudding head" Kuroo yelled flustered. "Whatever you say rooster,"Kenma replied, smirking. "What do you guys want to do?" Hinata said looking at Kuroo. Both boys smirked "Do you really want to know what we do?" Kenma said. "Yea!" Hinata shouted excitedly. The first ate dinner then they all got on their outer wear and left on the streets.

They all reached a convenience store and bought a few snack items and left towards a cliff area that looks over half of Tokyo. "Woahhhhh" Hinata said in awh. "Yeah this is where me and Kuroo hang out half the time because he's too boring inside" Kenma said laughing. "Shut up Kenma!" Kuroo said, glaring at the smaller male. "Make me" Kenma said, sticking out his tongue and running away. "Get back here you walking pudding!" Kuroo yelled chasing after him.

Hinata chuckled a little bit but jumped when he felt a vibration in his pocket. He looked at his phone as that was the source of the vibrating and muttered under his breath. "Shit.." Henata said looking at the call he was getting....

It was his father..

Hinata answered the phone and braced for yelling. But what he got was something he wasn't expecting. His father didn't yell at all even though he knew Hinata hadn't come back 2 hours after curfew. "Hinata Shoyo...." His father started "Where the fuck are you" Hinata bit his lip wondering if he should answer. "I told you father I had to go to Tokyo for a day or two..."He heard his father growl lowly on the other side of the phone. "You're in so much shit when you get home" His father then hung up the phone leaving Hinata crying. "Chibi..? What's wrong?".

"Kenma you wouldn't mind if I moved in with you...... Would you?"

Here is the next chapter hope you guys liked it and I promise I'll make the next one longer