Chapter 4

~Third Person POV~

Sugawara walked over to Hinata to make sure he was okay since he saw him pacing back and forth looking distressed. " Hinata are you okay? "Hinata stopped to look at Suga at little startled by him" Yea just some stuff at home that's all "Hinata said smiling. Sugawara looked at him unsure but let it be. Hinata's phone rang so he left the gym for a second leaving Kenma confused and curious. So Kenma followed him not fully so he wouldn't be seen but close enough that he could hear him.

Kenma's POV

I saw Hinata walk out of the gym and followed him wanting to know what he was talking about. " No Usui I haven't seen him around why? " I heard Hinata say. 'It sounds like he's on the phone........with a girl?'. "Why...?" Hinata sounded confused what was he confused about though?" No he didn't he never had a black bag with him "I faintly heard the other person on the phone" Well my gun bag is gone and he shares the room with me "My eyes went wider than I thought they could go. ' M-maybe I heard wrong I mean I am far away 'Hinata continued to talk to the female on the other side of the phone. 

" Usui I promise you no one took your bag. I promise after my practice match is over I'll help you look. "The female who Hinata called 'Usui' agreed and the two started saying goodbye. I quickly tip-toed away back into the gym without being caught." Kenma where were you? "I heard Yaku ask questioning me." I just went out just to breath it is a practice match after all and I get a little jumpy "I say sounding cool and calm. Yaku nodded and left to tell at Lev and I walked over to Kuroo seeing him staring at Hinata. I snickered watching the love sick idiot just stare at Hinata. " I thought your mother taught you it wasn't polite to stare"I say quietly laughing. He turned his head towards me and glared blushing" Shut up Kenma... "

And that was it for this chapter hope you enjoyed. Sorry they have been short but I'm trying to make them longer for you guys. Bye