Christian x jae

A little back story
Christian was working long nights, late hours of the day, with his band mates composing their new music.
This didn't bother Jae much because she was at the animal shelter from 10 to 4 everyday of the week and she had her lil pup at home, Pat to keep her company on days Kras isn't there.
Plus, her roommate Jesse stays home all day to play videogames.

Jae's  Pov

🖤Kras🖤

Kras: I'm gonna be home late tonight baby, I'm sorry I love you
11:04pm

Me:
oh okay what time?
11:07pm

Kras: 4am?
11:07pm

Me:
4am?? since when was it that late??
11:08pm

Kras: I know, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. I promise
11:09pm

Me:
it's okay baby. I understand :(💛
11:49pm

*Two hours pass*

"I guess it's time for bed Pat". I picked up the leftover pizza from dinner and put it back in the fridge then grabbed the blankets from the sofa on where I watched the interview with Chase Atlantic about their upcoming music/tours, an hour prior.
A quick run up to the stairs into the hallway to say goodnight to Jesse, even though he was already asleep when I knocked on his door.

My bed was cold, empty. I'd never gone a night alone without Christian beside me. He would always tell me about his day and hold me tight so I feel safe with his arms protecting me. I've always suffered nightmares and sleep anxiety, my brain just can't seem to switch off at night. Endless thoughts, feelings. But when Christian was there, I finally felt grounded and it was the most warmest and comfortable feeling in the world.
I snuggled my polar bear teddy that was a gift from Kras on Valentine's Day.
Just as I was finally drifting off to sleep I heard a noise downstairs, it couldn't have been Pat, he's in Jesse's room and they're both asleep right?
The noise got louder but I just decided to stay in bed, scared under the covers. I wasn't going to risk my life if it was a burglar.
I felt a pair of hands come around my waist.
"WHAT THE FUCK! GET OFF ME!" - Jae

"woah, woah, woah. Baby it's just me!" - Christian

"Ugh, Kras you fucking idiot you scared the crap out of me!" - Jae

"I'm sorry baby. But who do the fuck you think you are talking to me like that?" - Christian

"Oh shut up, you're the one who came barging in the hou-" - Jae

I was cut off by his hand slamming against my mouth.

"You want to try saying that again?" -Christian

"Shut up-" - Jae

He grabs my face roughly and stares at me straight in the eyes,

"You're gonna regret that. Slut."                       - Christian

He looked around for the closest thing that he could use to tie my hands together. Oh crap, the handcuffs were still on the night stand from two nights ago.