Character Information (My au)

Artemis.
Age: 20
Sexuality: Gay
Job: Fashion designer, model and singer.
Quirk: Shadow and some Demi-god magic.
Parents: Bryan Aphrodite and Inpu Anubis.
Lover: None but has a crush
A bit of info:
Artemis is one of the world's best fashion designers, he is the son of 2 Demi-gods. Impu the Son of Anubis, Egyptian God of Death and Bryan Son of Aphrodite the Greek Goddess of Beauty and Love (I think).
He is soon to become Pharaoh of the Egyptian Underworld. He is wanted for being a child of Demi god's so his fashion designer name is Shadow.

Shino.
Age: 23
Sexuality: Pansexual
Job: Pro Hero
Quirk: Hardlight
Parents: None
Lover: None but has a crush
A bit of info:
Shino is a pro hero that goes by 'Solar flare'. He, Kol, Kiyo, Yuuto and Rikku and Shizu, Sapphire all live together in a Mansion that they all paid for. Shino's mission is usually looking for wanted people like Artemis. He loves the fashion designer Shadow because their fashion is amazing and so comfy.

Kiyo
Age: 22
Sexuality: Bisexual
Job: Pro Hero
Quirk: Territory
Parents: None
Lover: Yuuto
A bit of info:
Kiyo is a pro hero called 'Specta'. Along with his friends they live in a Mansion, Kiyo and Yuuto usually go on missions together. Kiyo may have a secret stash of Cereal and no one knows except Yuuto of course.

Yuuto
Age: 20
Sexuality: Gay
Job: Sidekick/cook
Quirk: Mold
Parents: None
Lover: Kiyo (Specta)
A bit of info:
Yuuto is a sidekick to Specta aka Kiyo his boyfriend. He is the cook in the Mansion and is also an amazing Chef at a rich restaurant. He helps around the city even when he isn't on duty.

Shizu
Age:19
Sexuality: Bisexual
Job: Pro Hero
Quirk:
Parents: Mum and quirkless Dad
Lover: Rikku
A bit of info:
They are a pro hero called 'Bipolaris'. They help around the house like making beds. Most of the time they hang out with Rikku playing Nintendo Switch or just cuddle on the couch or in bed.

Rikku
Age: 19
Sexuality: Bisexual
Job: Pro Hero
Quirk: Explosion
Parents: Mum (Alive) Dad (Deceased)
Lover: Shizu
A bit of info:
He is usually cuddling Shizu but when he isn't, Rikku is on missions. He loves mozzarella sticks and Anime. Rikku is a fem-boy and LOVES to wear skirts. 

Kol
Age: 23
Sexuality: Straight
Job: Pro Hero
Quirk: Bloodmoon
Parents: Momkey
Lover: None 
A bit of info:
Kol helps Shino with on missions in the night because of his quirk and he is better at night. He plays video games with kiyo, Shino and Jack. He doesn't like loud noises like when Shizu and Rikku fanboy scream.

I will put more information about the other characters later but I'm lazy so yeah. Cya guys!!!