Chapter 1

Artemis's POV. 

(italic means thoughts)

I have to go now, they found me. "Stop right there!" I looked behind me, stilling running away, I saw the Pro Hero's chasing me. I was now cornered in a building, there was clear glass behind me. "Your now cornered Demi-god! Hand yourself in and no harm shall come to you." "Nah, I'm good thanks cya!" I did the one thing I thought I would never do and that was jump out the window breaking it into small shards, falling. "Shadow portal open!" Once I said those words a shadow portal opened were I was falling and I fell through it giggling. Once I went through I was in my Mansion, specifically my room. Geez I thought I was captured by them, why don't they remember me... I then heard a knock on my door, "Sir, food is ready." "I will be there in a second, I'm changing." My butler left and I wore a black, purple and white hoodie while my jackal ears and tail out.  I went down into the dining room and started to eat, humming a song me and my friends used to sing at Monarch high and the café club. I then remembered THAT day...

Flashback.

"Come on Arti, they are waiting for us!!!" "Rikku slow down, your to fast!" I shouted trying to keep up with my friend. "Rikku, Arti u guys made it, we were thinking u guys weren't gonna come." "Why wouldn't we Shizu." Me, Rikku, Shizu, Shino, Kiyo, Yuuto and Kol all wondered around until the police came. "Hello do you need something officer?" "Artemis, you are under arrest for being a Demi-god and also having unstable magic!" "Arti what is he talking about..?" I looked at them, they were all scared, shocked and confused, "I'm sorry guys..I love you Shino. Come get me then!" Once I said those, words I ran away. That was the day my life changed...

"Artemis sir, are you ok?" I snapped out of my thoughts, looking to see my butler Zach. "Sorry Zach, I'm fine just some memories. That's all, by the way the food is delicious!" "Thank you sir, i made it with Serena." He then left back to the kitchen. I then soon finished my food, took my plate to the kitchen and went back to designing clothes to destress. Listening to a song called Born For This. Its an amazing song, I looked at my phone to see that its 23:30 at night, oh fuck. I go to my contacts and see Shino's name with a heart next to it. I'm sorry that you had to find out...I love you still Shino, if only you understood.. I then had finished the design and by then it was 00:05am. I should probably go bed, it is late and dark. I get up and go change into a long oversized white and purple hoodie with holes in the hood and back for my tails and ears. "Goodnight to myself I guess.." But when I sleep I heard a voice "Goodnight son, sweet dreams." 

Hey guys hope you enjoyed. also basically Demi-gods are seen as dangerous in the city because of their magics. So yeah, he also has a voice in his head called void who helps him when fighting. And I think y'all know who said Goodnight son. Have a nice day/night/evening or something. Cookies and blankets all around. Cya guys!!