epilogue

The next morning at breakfast Harry and Louis were abnormally quiet. 

"What's up with the silence?" Anne asked, buttering her waffles and looking at Jay confessed. It was very unusual for Harry and Louis to be together and not talk.

"Um, nothing," Louis said, not looking Anne in the eye. "Harry and I were just up late last night."

"Doing what?" Jay asked skeptically.

"Watching a movie," Harry answered as Louis mumbled under his breath,

"Whispering with your ass."

Harry choked on his orange juice and a bit came out of his mouth and dripped onto his oatmeal.

"Oh my god, Harry dear are you alright?" Jay exclaimed, getting up to pat Harry on the back as he coughed.

"I-I'm fine. I'm just g-going to have a talk with your son." He gritted through his teeth and dragged a giggling Louis out the hotel lobby and into the courtyard. 

"What the fuck was that for?" Harry shrieked, slapping Louis lightly on the arm, his face many different shades of pink and red. 

"Whatever do you mean?" Louis asked, pretending to be innocent but his mouth twitched and Harry saw it.

"You little shit!" he pressed his lips to Louis's and then pulled away, "You're never going to let me forget that."

"Never ever ever" Louis shouted, snorting a little as Harry leaned down to buried his head into Loui's shoulder. "I love you," Louis said, running his hand up and down the taller boy's back. "Even though you farted during our first time fucking."

"You know?" Harry said, pulling away, "I think I love you."

"Um, what?" Louis asked confused. "I-I thought we had established that months ago?"

"Well, you know what they say..."

"What do you say?"

"Couples that fart together, stay together."

a/n

You're welcome for that one shot. Hope it made you laugh. I can't even think about what Anna and I have created without giggling because I'm an immature lil baby. Just so you know I wrote everything in this story except for the farting part...thank you Anna for your lovely writing contribution <3