Life as a jones

"Ugh this is going soooo bad, I will never do this case right!" As I jump out of my chair. "How am I the daughter of two grown agents who have been doing this since they were my age?" Oh hi I'm hazel and if you don't know I'm the daughter of Betty cooper and jughead Jones and let's tell you about my life before this happens. I'm 14 years and old and my best friend is Nate which is my uncle and aunties kid. River dale is a crazy place. I am trying to figure out who killed haylee glimmer, a girl who loved to stay alone until one night she went to a party and never returned home until one day walking home with Nate and liv we find her body there as we call our parents we are still figuring it out. Anyway as I jump of my chair my mom comes up stairs asking " what's wrong hazel, still trying to figure it out?" " yeah and it's hard with school coming back and going to 10th grade, this case will never be solved" as I sit on my bed sad. As I see my dad walk in the room wondering while asking too" what's wrong here?" " I can't figure out this case!" As I sit up when dad sits on the bed. " do you think me and your mom knew who killed Jason, no it almost took us a year until we found out it was his own father" " you can't do good at first hazel" my mom says nicely. " thanks guys for helping me out and also can we go to pops for supper?" After asking that to my parents they look at each other like they wanted to run out of the house with hoy as my dad says " let's get the car started!" As my mom chuckles following my dad as I grab my laptop quickly and run down the stairs. When we got there they ask me to find a seat for us, so when I got out of the car I grab my laptop then walk in the place and I see pop standing there asking me " so hazel where do you want to sit?" " a place for three for you know who" with a smile on my face. " follow me then" as he brings me to my seat I sei waiting for my parents, I open my laptop and start to wright about haylee then karly comes sit in front of me and says " eating still? Shouldn't you be working out?" As she laughs with her viksons. " well shouldn't you be at the mall buying more makeup to fix that face of yours?" With a smile my dad had with his comebacks. " ugh let's go viksons" as she leaves my parents walk in and see me and sit down. " why were you talking to karly, I thought you hated her?" My mom asked " I do and will forever!" " wow just like your dad hey?" Dad says when I look up I see someone.