Intro of all characters

"Mou, it's so tiring to practice like this soo much", complained the second youngest girl. "We have to Akira-nee", said the youngest girl. "She's right you know Akira", said the second oldest. "Alright girls no more complaints please otherwise we'll get punished for not focus on our practice again", said the oldest girl.

So let meet the girls and get to know them, first off the oldest of Hey Say Wings meet Kamada Hikari the oldest girl of Hey Say Wings, she was born on February 15, 1992. She is the leader as the others are too afraid to imagine her being angry or upset because she's the kindest member despite her looks of being the scariest looking member. She loves to read and have glasses that she doesn't wear as often, she's not a picky eater, doesn't have a favorite color but dislikes the color pink since she feels it's too girly for her taste. She's and extrovert who loves sports despite being bad at them, but very good at playing softball. The second oldest is Hanada Mitzy, born on November 6, 1992. She's the out going type of girl who loves rock and roll music, loves the color black but has no disliked color. Also an extroverted gal who loves to be outside either shopping or having her daily biking exercise, she's not a picky eater but she's allergic to pork, and dairy products. Mitzy hates staying inside the house as she was not allowed to leave the house that much when she was younger due to taking care of her sick younger brother (who's healthy now). The third oldest member is Ohara Sayun, born on April 20, 1993. She's the most cheerful member who likes to put a smile on people's faces, she's introverted and dislikes sports but if she is given an option to help her members in a game she's all up for helping them in a game (despite her being very good at sports but unfortunately she hates it). Her favorite color is all of them and dislike no color, she enjoys reading and doing simple basic stretches in the house, not allergic to anything but dislikes onions in her food. The fourth but also second youngest girl is Ito Akira, born on December 25, 1994. She is an extroverted who loves to be outside all the time, so you will always see her playing tennis in the court ( she used to have dark skin but because she's practicing in the practice room her skin became lighter now), she also played in a team during her year of schooling with Kana. She loves all food but doesn't like sweets that much, she's the most hyper active member of the whole entire group but she does know how to tone down her hyperness. Also dislikes reading but only if they are big books or long series, only manga's are exceptions. She likes to game as well but only playing with Kana. The fifth member but also the youngest is Makino Kana, born on May 7, 1995. She's an introverted who loves being at home since she's is the quietest member who doesn't talk much, but to people the more mysterious she is people just loves her even more, she's also the only member who's really good at cooking, so only the other three members take turns cleaning since they have her cooking most of the time on her own. She's also the songwriter and chorographer and fashionista of the group. She likes to game with Akira, and very athletic within the whole group she just doesn't like sports itself, used to be in a tennis team as captain with Akira. She is not a picky eater she's just allergic to peanuts, and sunflowers also hates roses and the color pink but all the other colors are okay to her. She is close with Hey Say Jump's Keito as she was taught to play the guitar by his dad and is always at his house when she was learning to play it together with him, so he's like her older brother. All the members except Kana has siblings, also everyone in Hey Say Wings can sing and dance but only Sayun and Kana can rap, everyone agreed that Kana is the main visuals and is an all rounder in the group. ( Please use your imagination on how the girls look like)

Hey Say Jump as themselves, yes including Keito because I want him to be here too, I don't care what anyone says he deserves to be loved too.

Only the girls are my idea, but the boys are their own person I don't own anything about them so please do not attack me about them please. But everything from the boy's songs are theirs, and I do write my own songs too, so I'll put them in the story too, don't copy my songs and ideas and steal my story please, it took me a whole year to think of this book to support the boys, I don't know how long I'll write this story for since I'm having writers block for my other stories but if you wanna help me out on those please do I'll credit your name on the chapter and dedicate it to you by adding you in the story too. Thank you cuties for all the support. Love you all very much.