We are shipping you two

*Next Day*

While the girls are still sleeping at 4 am in the morning, one person was awake and getting ready to do her morning run since not many people are out this morning and she can come back and get ready to practice in time. "Ok so I go for a quick morning run before nee-san wakes up this morning", said Kana. So she left her dorm quietly, then she got in the elevator and she saw someone who she didn't expect to see. "Good morning Inoo-san", she said quietly, "Good morning to you too Kana-chan", he responded back smiling at her. "Where are you going this morning Kana?", he questioned her, "I'm doing my morning run before nee-san wakes up", she responded still shy with the older boy near her in the elevator. "Oh? So that means you're going to the nearby park too?", he questioned her. She nodded her head in response to his question, and Kei found himself to smile at her cute reactions and wants to hug her but he holds back the needs to do so." So do you want me to take you there with me?", asked Kei, Kana nodded because she doesn't know the area that well since it's still unfamilar to her."Ok so hold onto the end of my jacket back here and I'll take you there, ok?", asked Kei being conscious with the young girl, she only nodded as a response. So Kana held the end of Kei's jacket like she was told, and they walked out of the elevator and through the lobby to leave the building and headed to the park. They have arrived, "Ok here you Kana. If you need anything I'll be right here on this benchtaking some fresh air since I couldn't sleep last night.ok?" he said, Kana nodded her head in response. And without Kei knowing she left her stuff with him, only after Kana started her run he then noticed that her stuff was right next to him. Kei decided to put her stuff in his pocket to keep her items safe and protected until she returns. Afer 30 mins Kei felt someone tapping his shoulder to wake him up, he opens his eyes and sees Kana tapping him and talking to him very softly but he can still hear her, "Inoo-san it's time for us to go I have to get ready for practice soon please", she said softly "Mhmm, ok Kana. I'm getting up now, ok?" he said. So Kei got up and gave back her items that he was holding onto for her, she said her thank you to him softly and once again he let her held onto the back of his jacket as he lead them back to the company's building. "Ok Kana, I'm going to bring you back to your dorm first before I head back. It would be rude of me to make you go back by yourself. Is that ok?", asked Kei as he is offered her to enter the elevator once again with him. Kana thought about but she remembered that she doesn't know the path back to her dorm that well so she had no choice but agree with him taking her back.

*Ding* the elevator opened and they entered, it was silent until the elevator stopped, the elevator lights flickered for about a couple of seconds before he shut off completely leaving them in the dark. "AHHHHH","Are you ok Kana?", Kei said with a concerned look as he uses his phone's flashlight to light up the elevator. He looked at Kana who looked so panicked and afraid, "Are you afraid of the dark Kana?", he asked her softly with a concerned look, she could only nodded her head as soon as she nodded he quickly grabbed her into his arms and try to calm her down saying that everything is going to be ok and that their members will save them for now he'll be right there with her, she nodded her as she held onto him tightly. So after a couple of hours of Kei rocking her and comforting her and singing her a song to put her to sleep, she finally fell asleep. "She's soo cute", he thought. "Kana, I know you're asleep right now, but at the same time I know this is weird for me to say but I like you. No I love you, I have fallen for you at first sight and you probably won't know nor remembered this but I know that you're probably the only girl and the first girl who has me wrapped around their fingers to the point where I don't wanna let go of you in this position. I'll do anything to protect you forever and always, hopefully you love me back and I'll work hard towards being the person who will always protect you, who will always love you.", Kei said to Kana softly and hugging her closer to his chest and with that Kei kissed her on her forehead. Without him knowing he fell asleep and after he fully fell asleep she had woken up, "Inoo-san I heard everything. If you mean what you said let's see if you can keep up with your promises.", Kana said as she whispered that she loved him since the first time and heard what he said about her back at his dorm, she them gave him a kiss on the cheek before she went back to sleep.