Chapter 2: Ito Haruki

I stared at the front of the class room in shock. I'm Kitsune.

Nobody in my class knows I'm Kitsune. I sure don't speak up. Now that I know #Okami is a famous model, I'm completely shocked. This is why he hasn't gotten on *Robloc for the past few days. He moved to my school.
   "You can sit behind Ito-San." That's the last thing I wanted sensei to say.
   " Who's that?" Sato-kun ask.
I raised my hand slowly. He ambled over, smiling as he passed still squealing fan girls. Four of them fainted.
As he walks by me I whisper in a voice so low I doubt he could hear it,"#Okami"
I swear everyone could hear Sato-Kun's head snap around as he whirled on me. "Who said that?" He questioned. Again I slowly raised my hand. "So your Kitsune?" He asked. A slow nod this time.
The room went quiet. No one expected the quiet kid to be the one a famous model was looking for.
"Can you prove it?" He spoke softly this time instead of yelling his questions. I looked to sensei who only nodded. As if she knew my question.
I took my phone out of my bag , typed 'Ito Haruki' into the text box and clicked send. Sato-kun's phone beeped. "Ito Haruki," he read out loud.
Plenty of people gasped. "P-pleased t-to m-meet y-you," I said while sticking my hand out to shake. For a moment the only thing shaking was me. Then he grabbed my hand to shake, lingering a moment longer than necessary.
"The pleasure's all mine," he literally took a bow. When he glanced up his eyes sparkled in the light. Turning dark gray,almost black, into a galaxy. A galaxy more beautiful than any night sky. Pair that with glossy raven hair and you have one extremely famous model.
Imagine what that looked like. The person voted most handsome man in Japan, bowing to an emo dude. I'll admit I'm not exactly ugly, or so I've been told. But with my willowy frame long brown hair the same shade as Sherwin-Williams black bean paint and turquoise eyes, I could be better.
"Can we talk after class?" He asked. I really didn't want to but I said "Y-Yes" meekly anyway.

   "U-um, Sato-Kun?" I say softly. "Y-you asked to t-talk."
   He nods and follows me out of the class room. We get lunch from the cafeteria and go to the roof. We're technically not supposed to go up there, but I have special permission from the school.
   "W-what did y-you w-want to t-talk about?" I stammered out pathetically.
   He simply over looks the stammering," Don't you want to get to know me outside the game?"
   I speak firmly for the first time in years," No I don't."