~Haliotis Iris... For Eternity by I_am_Hustler~

~Author Note~
Hello my lovelies!
I've had such a pleasure working with/for I_am_Hustler in editing and offering what advice I could for her newest Reituki release "Haliotis Iris... For Eternity."
She came to me asking if I could edit and of course I wasn't going to say no.
I edited to the best of my ability for her story that I personally find really cute, feelsy and that I love so much. If anyone has found something that I have missed then please inform me of my incompetence.

Here is the summary that Hustler wrote for the story;
"Ruki is always super busy and never has time for Reita. One day, Reita is at home, alone and feeling lonely. He keeps thinking about Ruki. He feels that Ruki might not sincerely love him."
So as it says, Reita is always left at home alone while Ruki is working. He thinks the worst of their relationship and does some things that are sure to be regrettable.

Being able to edit, especially for Kumiko, was such a great experience and I'm so grateful to have her as one of my closest friends. She has supported me so much during the past, what? Four months? And she's only been helping me more and more.
She was one of the first people to read my first oneshot, 'Filmed', she was the first follower I ever had, she offered me my first edit with 'Ihan', and now she's allowed me the utter joy of helping her in return for everything she has done for me.

Please show your love and support to Hustler because she's supported and helped so many of us and she probably deserves it more than anyone! You can read it directly from her profile or from my reading list '~Oneshot Compilations and Series~.'

I_am_Hustler, you are an absolute gem and it was an honour to edit and be one of the first to read your story!
Aishiteimasu, one-san!
~xAwesomeNerdx (^ω^)~