Have you ever thought of dying?

"Have you ever thought of dying?"

I don't know how many people thought about it, but i'm one of them.
I even thought of killing myself.
I know, you will think i'm crazy, or I might be crazy, but it's true. The good thing is, i'm still alive, kicking.

Funny right?

Whenever I feel depress, sad and useless.

I thought of killing myself.

Lots of times.

But everytime I tried to do it,
I'm feeling scared.

I just can't do it.

I'm not sure if getting scared is good.
I don't know anymore.

It's frustrating but it saves me.

Being scared save me.

Saved me from death.

Dying is something that people shouldn't think about, because life is precious. We only have one life and we need to make the most of it. Enjoy it and be happy. Life is not that easy, we have different problems and struggles. Emotional people like me may be seems okay but deep inside i'm not. My emotion easily breaks like glass and it's hurting me, leaving me wounded. Makes me think that dying, is the easy way out of pain. And forgetting to breathe will ease my heartaches.

I don't expect people to believe, I just want them to understand.

Please, understand that not all people is strong enough to take the judgement of judgemental people.

Not all people is strong enough to take the hate.

Not all people is strong enough to fight alone.

Some people just want to have someone to listen without giving them trial of judgement.

21621EM