Am I being vulnerable?

There are times that I am being open about myself to some people, random people.
I tell them about what I think and what I feel, even though I don't even know them.
I don't care if they are true to their words, as long as I am true to mine.

I don't trust easily, I'm just being honest with who I am.

Telling people about myself and what I think doesn't mean I trusted them. Sometimes that's how I express how much I accept myself for being me. Telling people my beliefs doesn't mean i'm right and they're wrong, we are free to our own opinion to something. But always remember that giving opinion is different from being judgemental. Sometimes you will know the person base on how they react on everything you said.

Always speak with respect to all the people your having conversation with. Weather you have the same views or not, we should always give respect and understand that not all people have the same views.

That's what it is for me.

Most of the people will trust you if they feel that you can be trusted.
Sometimes, keeping a lot of things about you will make them feel unease or suspicious, they will think your a creep. I don't want people to think that I am a creep. I'm a bit weird but I'm not that creepy. I believe that I am still normal.

If all those weird thoughts that I have is creepy, maybe I am a creep. I don't even know.

Am I being vulnerable?

Am I?

22021EM