Part 1

I arrived at the airport with all my bags I was just going to live my dad in Ireland I hated travelling as soon as I got of the plane I headed to the taxi point when I noticed my dad standing at the arrivals hold a sign up I slowly walked over to him and smirked "you didn't need to pick me up" "yeah we'll I wanted to pick my little girl up from the airport" " I'm not a little girl now dad I'm 21" I said smirking at him "yeah don't remind me" he said taking my suitcase in his hand and wrapping his arm around me "so how is everyone" I asked as I got into the car "joes always out with his friends,Cassie is at college most days so don't see her a lot and your step mum is out with Maura since she the only one home now a days since Greg's married and Niall lives in London" he said glancing at me when he mentioned nialls name "that's good glad their all good" I said looking out of the window "what happened to the two of you three years ago" he asked "he told me he was applying for the X factor I was excited for him I was meant to be going with him when mum phoned me told me she wanted me home early so I had to leave that night without saying good bye and leaving a note,dad I was there for his audition I was in the crowd cheering him on i went back stage to congratulate him when I saw him kiss Amy that's when I realised I was jealous and I had a crush on him" I said wiping my eyes " do you still feel that way about him" he asked as he pulled into the drive "yep" I said getting out of the car.