Part five

Lilies pov
I came home from the meal with my dad to see Cassie sitting in my room on my bed "hey you alright" I asked "Yeah do you wanna come clubbing with me and the boys you don't have to talk to him" she said looking at her hands "yeah sure let me get changed but I need a favour first will you die my hair" I said handing her the two colour purples "yeah but I'm only doing the tips" she said taking my hand walking into the bathroom "so what you wearing" I asked her "my jersey dress, my suede bracelets and high top heels and my Chanel bag. What about you" she asked separating my hair "my white dress,brown peep toe boats and my Chanel bag and red lipstick" I said smiling she nodded. It took my hair 30 minutes to be done I was about to get changed where the door bell I ran down stairs and opened the door to see someone standing there I didn't want to see at this moment "hi" I said standing at the door " can we talk" He asked "I'm just about to go out" I said going I shut the door "please talk to" he said "I have nothing to say to you" I said shutting the door and leaning against "lily you ok" "yeah let's get ready to leave" I said standing up and heading to my bedroom and getting ready for clubbing once I'm ready.
We arrived at the club we said hello to the boys and then headed to the dance floor and started dancing around after dancing with different people and having so many drinks.
I was alone on the floor when I felt someone place their hands on my hips I turned around to come face to face with a bald guy I pushed him off me but be wouldn't budge from me